Delinquents and Savior

Start from the beginning

meanwhile

"Why did you give her extra cake?" ask Isogai.

"She so cute." said the waiter while daydreaming about Gakushuu in a bride dress.

"Kaneki-san"

"What ,  it's boss order"

"Boss?Why?"

"There is a day when that girl came  and Kazohiko-san gave her extra cake . He too said if that girl came again give her atleast two extra cake."

"Kaneki go to work " come a man that tall around 178 cm.

"Yes yes "

"Kazuhiko-san what did you give a girl extra cake"

"Girl? Oh , is the girl you friend"

"yes"

"She save me from a car crash thar why when her come here I give her cake as a payment."Kazuhiko said 'and her cute too' he mentally add."Hey don't you late " Kazuhiko said.

"Ah, goodbye. I need to go"

skip time

It's rest time. Gakushuu go out from her classroom and go to a near tree.

"Asano-chan can I have a seat beside you?" ask Isogai.

"Sure."

"Said Asano-san,I sorry about the class attitude to you. They still don't like you after what happened " Isogai said.

Asano blinkig her eyes. "Oh, no need to be sorry. My father look like have a good relationship with Korosensei"

"Yeah, Asano-san can I ask a question."

"Sure"

"Are you really hate E class ?"

'I just hate old memory. This classroom is the reason why my father change' "Hate too strong word. You can said your class is slightly irritating."

"Oh. Thank for answering."

"Did you want to come with us to the cafe." Isogai said.'Although after the pole toppling event' He mentally add.

"Sure"

skip time

'Ting' The cafe door open. Reaveling the E class students.

" Ah, you came" said a familiar voice , Isogai Yuma.

'She here too!' some E class students mentally scream.

"Good afternoon ,Asano-chan." said Kayano .

" Good Afternoon" Gakushu replied."Are you guy only want to stand there?" Gakushu ask coldly.
The E class take  seat  many of them seat in their own group.

Nagisa, Kayano, Maehara and Karma sit in same table as gakushu.

"Ah, second place I don't thought you came here?"

"Have problem with that,
Akabane ." Gakushu came .

'Kringg' " Excuse me for a while." Gakushu said. She go out from the cafe.

'Weird I doesn't remember have this number.'

"Hello" Gakushu pick up the phone call. She only heard sound of someone breathing .

"Helo"

"I found you Asano Gakushu"
The call end. Is that voice have related to that man in the morning.

'That stalker' Gakushu shivering. She know she have heard that voice somewhere . Gakushu decide to go to a near play ground and rest at the bench. She just want to relax her mind.

"Hey, you?!!"Gakushu open her eyes only be meet by familiar group-

" Oh, you guys that group from the morning." Gakushu said. This time it not five but ten person.

" You will pay for hurting my gang." Said a boy around 17 years. The group attack Gakushu. Gakushu dogde their attack before her know someone attack her using a bat . Gakushu fall. Before the boy kick her a hand come and punch that man at her face.

" Fighting a girl you guys totally coward" said the man. Then , the fight begin.The man dogde easily and attack skillfully.

skip time because I lazy.

" Are you okay ?"

"I okay .Thank." Gakushuu try to wake up but be stop by that man.

" Your forehead bleeding . Let's me help you." The man take out first kit from he bag.

"Are you always take it every with you? " Gakushu ask.

"Yes. Let's me send you."

" Thank I want to go  to Kunugi cafe."

"Okay, what you name?"

"Asano. Asano Gakushuu."

"My name Kazohiko Sora." Sora smile.

skip time.

'Ting'

"Welcome. Kazuhiko-san . Eh, Asano-chan why with you forehead?" Isogai ask. The E class look at the voice direction.

" A group of boys fighting her and of of them fit her forehead with a bat." Kazuhiko said.

"A bat?!!" The E class yell.

"Don't need to worried . Kazuhiko-san help me."

Gakushu take seat beside Kayano.
A cup of tea and a plate with a slice of cake be place on her table.

"Eh? " Gakushu suprise.

" Just take it."Kazuhiko said while smiling.

" Arigato" Gakushu said while smiling.

Yeay! Finish for this chapter . Words count 1241 includes this note. Thank for reading.

This is my oc in this fanfic.
Tell me if there any grammar mistake. Edit: i take down the pictures😘