You can't win them all ~ Sam Winchester One-Shot

(Warning- It's sad and you may need tissues after reading, death of a loved one)

__________________________

"Such a pretty little girl, so sad your going to die! See you in the afterlife!" The demon wailed and lunged the knife into your back, Sam and Dean was no were to be seen, the demon disappeared and you was surrounded by darkness..

"Sam,Dean,..Help" It wasn't even a whisper, you was growing weaker and weaker each second, your eyes started to close but the last thing you heard was someone calling your name..

--
"Y/N..Y/N! no no no no!" Sam ran up to your limp less body and Dean stood there shell shocked not knowing what to say or do.

Sam held you in his arm hoping and praying he was just dreaming, years ran down both Sam and Deans faces, but the truth his you was there..Just in spirit..

--
After the funeral Sam had gone to alcohol..Drink after drink after drink. Dean had tried his best to help Sam but he wasn't having non of it..

"Dean you don't understand! Y/N is gone! It's my fault she's gone! Just get out!!" Sam roared at the top of his lungs, Dean was taken a back and left not wanting to upset Sam anymore..

Sam fell onto his bed and consumed yet another beer, he hadn't shaved or combed his hair which was greasy.

'I can't live without you Y/N' Sam thought bursting into tears. Y/N was there, she wanted to reach out to him, tell him it will all be okay..

"Sammy..."

(A/N- I love cliffhangers 😏 hehe! Hope you guys liked it! Sorry if its not as sad as you'd hoped I'm not good at writing sappy things..)