SERENATA OF SEA

He found that chaotic first ship depth and furnishing vigorously stir the waters; He dared to commit ourselves be scooping crisis the skill of the ways of which they had no natural ability he made.First apprehensive to trust the water the shores of an easy path, and the highest reading; to try to leave the lands of the bay and as soon as the long, and with a gentle south wind began to swelling sail. But when, little by little steep courage has grown by unlearned how sick with dread sailing over the sea and the sky that he wholly followed an errant overcome by main force winters and Aegean seas. 

By hell of a robber carriage horses adflataque while taenario stars depth caligantesque and Juno, the cells produce a bold song and ordered the accumulation of the mind. The steps remove the profane. Instead iI am wrapped with the anger of the human sense of my own breast; as the breathe  of the heart of a beautiful locks with the whole cast out and in; I have already completed, are seen to move to the alarm of the houses of the inhabited places of the thresholds of the light to scatter, and the clear, as witnessed by the arrival of the god; but from the lowest world great auditur noise and echoes a temple of the Cecropium sacred torches stresses Eleusls. As If a hissing snakes and scaly curves, crave backs up the hard ridges lapsuque weather; Alert rosy tend to songs crests For, a distance of three figures from Hecale beginning to dawn, the cavalry and light at the same time proceeds, Bacchus, crinali it may flee and of the ivy, which he veils his Parthian In his golden tiger knot collecting nails and a drunken Maeonian firm steps wand. Which serves the realms of the immense void of the common people the indolent, the wealth of which is given with the covetous, whatever in the world is lost, which is encompassed by the Styx, liventibus with her whom he still smoking with the perverse thou goest; and Phlegethon deep ocean surveys anhelisvos and of mihi the holy shrine of open . And you the secrets of the pole where the torch is Pluto. Love is bent; She is fierce Rape of Proserpine as Joynture chaos possessed enormous regions wandereth out of the course of the anxious care of a mother of the gods; unde given to the fruits and nuts abandoned Dodonim goes invention oak backbone. Chief shades once swelling in fury battles to move higher, which would require only bridal sterile spent years impatiens she could not tell her no reserves a decoy to know the name of the father, nor sweet, the deadly monsters of the abyss, no longer invisible, and against the Thunderer hard by to rush companies, and drew them into the compact Furiae, crinitaque criminals snakes. 

Tesiphone shaking of bad light leaks,he calls pale ghosts, to the camp of the armed men, he resisted the things of almost tame the fighting again, swung elements rode deep faith. Titan bonds that unite youth prison vidisset celestial glow red again. An increase in the position of the body of the nodes, as Aegaeon, lightning strike hundred troubled him in motion. But you refused, fearing threats bereaved. Before a rigid set their feet soliumque leader as fifthy canitiem to their knees in tears prayers hands to touch the patient, one of which, under the law, they are bound to all things, because the series chain of the fates lead his thumb, and long iron casting roll forever. That's what Artemis recalled from the book of Claudius been wrote, as if with the circumtances he encounter as he silently stiffly stood facing Vitellius.

" What's the meaning of the little stunt you pulled out there, Centurion Artemis?" Vitellius grabbed Artemis hem .

" Sir?" Artemis the young aristocrat's stood in attention in the midle of the Prefect's room in the headquaters tent. Around him the other senior officers stood in line and watch the confrotation warily. 

" You took the half of my triremes out of the formation!"

"Sir, we must save our lighter ships. The enemy crushed them into pieces."

"Because of you this operation failed." Vitellius roared.

" You blame it on me, sir, Such marvelous speculation you had in, it's risky for us all. In my judgement the greatest threat was to our biremes."