Chapter 13 - "Members Only, Road to Denver"

What the fuck is going on?

I walked up to the crowd of people and heard a few guys just screaming at each other. I knew two of those voices. I pushed past some people and saw Jahseh and some guy screaming at each other while Stokeley held him back. Isaiah was standing next to them looking like he was talking to Jah telling him to calm down. The guy had his friend holding him back too.

"You fucking hit me first! You tryna fight with me then switching up like you ain't!" Jah yelled at him. They just kept yelling at each other. I made my way through the people over to where I saw Trunks behind them.

"I was gone for ten minutes what happened?" I asked him. He shook his head and shrugged.

"I don't even know" he told me. I nodded then went right up to Wifi. He looked down at me then started to pull me away. But I stopped him.

"Nah don't get your self involved" he told me.

"But-" he cut me off.

"Stas please this shit ain't okay" he said and again tried to pull me away from the fight. I pulled my arm away.

"No. I don't want J-" it wasn't him who cut me off, it was Skis voice screaming at Jahseh.

"Let's go!" I heard him yell. I quickly looked over. "It's done! It's over! Bruh let it go! Calm down!" He yelled.

"Ain't none that disrespect shit gon happen!" Jah yelled.

"Calm down nigga!" Ski repeated. He started to get Jah to walk away. I've never seen Jahseh like that. Never that mad.

"Let's go" I heard Wifi say to me. I followed the boys to the car. Wifi got in the driver seat along with Craig in the passenger seat. I watched Ski hop into the back then Jah did. I climbed in after them.

"Hey" I said to them.

"Hi" Ski said back quietly. Jahseh didn't say anything as he just stared down at his lap. I ignored that and just watched out the window as we drove. I hope he's alright. I've seen him mad before, but never that mad.

I felt Jahseh grab my hand making me look down at our hands then over at him. He had his head leaned back against the seat. I held onto his hand and looked back out the window. Everyone was quiet and music was being played, but it wasn't loud.

Twenty minutes pass and we reach the house. We all got out and Jahseh walked inside before anyone else. I wish I knew why they started to fight. Stokeley walked in after him and I shut the car door. I'm so tired I'm moving slowly.

"Bye guys. I'll see you tomorrow" Craig said as he walked to his car.

"Bye bro" Isaiah said back to him. I gave him a smile then started walking inside. Isaiah caught up to me and put his arm around my shoulders as we walked. "I'm sorry for earlier. I just didn't want you to get in the middle of one of Jahs fights. They always messy." He told me with a chuckle.

"It's fine" I said back. We walked inside and he moved his arm.

"You're like my sister now. I gotta protect you" He said making me smile.

"Thank you Isaiah. Ima go talk to Jahseh" I told him then I walked up the stairs. I took a deep breath before knocking on his door. I hope he's calmed down.

"Come in" I heard him say. I walked in and saw him already changed into just sweats and no shirt. Oh my. He had his laptop in his hand. "What's up Stas?" He asked me.

"I was just making sure you were good" I told him. He chuckled as he sat on his bed with his back against the wall and his laptop on his lap.

"I'm good" he said quietly. "It was just really annoying" he told me.

"I get that" I said sitting on the corner of his bed.

"Wanna watch this with me?" He asked looking up at me.

"What is it?" I asked as I moved to sit next to him. I saw a video on YouTube paused on his laptop.

"It's just old videos of me and the boys. Kinda like a vlog" he told me. The title says, 'Members Only, Road to Denver'. I laid my head on his shoulder as it started to play.

"How old is this?" I asked seeing they look younger.

"About two years maybe" he answered. I laughed hearing them make jokes. He paused it and started to talk. "It's so crazy watching this and seeing how much things have changed" he said. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. "I grew bigger as an artist. We all did. From having zero to little money and now we all have a house together and we are living an amazing life. We have very great supporters who I love more than anything. We stuck through it together and the outcome is fucking great" he said with a smile on his face. All that made me smile.

"That's amazing, Jah. I'm really proud of all of you. Y'all are great ass people too. You deserve it" I said back. All these boys have such good hearts and deserve the love they get from their fans. Their fans are lucky to have them also. Jahseh started to lean in so I did too.

Before I could even think about it, his lips pressed against mine. I felt something between us. That really confirmed my feeling for him. I pulled away and his smile was there again. I tried to hide my smile and put my head back on his shoulder. Except this time he wrapped his arm around my waist. We played the video again, but all I could think about was the kiss.