Chapter 4 - He's Different. I Like It

I'm lost. I'm keeping calm though. I'm at the boys show. I was with Ki, but I lost him. We were also back stage, but I somehow ended up near the side of the stage. There's hella people here. I felt someone tap my shoulder then heard my name. I looked over to see the guy I met earlier at the house. Craig I think his name is. I smiled over at him.

"Is this one of their first shows you been too?" Craig asked me. I nodded. "They're almost done. You staying here till they done or do you wanna come with me to find them after?" He asked me.

"I think ima stay here. Thank you though" I told him. He smiled and nodded before walking away. I looked around to see people rapping along and seeing people who look like they be taking too many drugs. I shook my head and laughed to myself. I would never do hard core drugs. I don't want to get addicted. I'm fine with just getting high off weed. That's all.

"Hey!" I heard someone yell over the music. I looked over to see a guy smirking at me. I gave him a closed mouth smile then looked back at the stage. "I said hey. Don't be a bitch" I heard the guy say. I quickly looked at him confused. What's his issue?

"Who do-" I stopped myself because I don't want to get into a fight at their show. "Hi" I said back with a straight face then looked away. Maybe I should start walking back stage again. I walked away and just walked through the group of people. I felt someone grab my arm from behind me. I quickly stopped and looked back to see it was the same guy. I tried to pull my arm away, but his grip only got tighter. He laughed at me then let go of me. I turned around and started walking fast to get back stage. But again I was grabbed and was pulled into a hall way where there was nobody. The guy pinned me to the wall. "Let me go"

"Oh come on, don't play so hard to get" He said to me as his grip got tighter and he put his lips to my neck.

"Let me the fuck go!" I yelled at him. He pulled his lips away and looked at me with his grip getting even tighter. "Get the fuck away from me" I yelled at him again.

"You're acting tough now?" He asked with a laugh. A creepy one too.

"Fuck off" I said and tried to pull away, but he slammed me against the wall again hard making me hit my head. I winced in pain.

"Wanna say that shit again?" He yelled at me.

"Yo! Get off her nigga" I heard Jahsehs voice. The guy pulled away from me. I saw Jah walking over to us.

"Aye X!" The guy said. "This hoe-" he was cut off by Jahseh punched him in the face.

"Yo!" I heard Stokeleys voice. I saw him running over to us.

"She said fuck off" Jah said to the guy then punch him again.

"O-okay" The guy said as he was on the ground.

"What happened?" Ski asked us.

"This bitch ass nigga was tryna hurt her" Jahseh told Ski.

"Oh what the fuck" Ski said and stepped up to the guy with Jah. "Say sorry stupid" Ski said as he grabbed the guy by his shirt making him stand up.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled.

"Get the fuck out of here" Ski held onto his collar and started to push him out of the hallway.

"Are you okay?" Jah asked me. I nodded. "No you ain't. Come on let's leave now" he said and held his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and he started to walk us back stage where I should have stayed. We saw Ski again and he walked right up to me and grabbed me by my shoulders softly.

"When you with us, no one will ever touch you again. I can promise you that. You're my little sister and we got you" He told me. I just nodded. I just want to go home right now. I let go of Jahs hand and put my hands on Skis arms as his hands were still on my shoulders.

"I just want to go back to the house please" I told him. He nodded and moved his hands.

"Come on Stas" he said and we walked to Coolie and Wifi then walked out of the venue and to the car. I climbed in and instantly leaned my head back against the seat. I watched the other guys pile into the car. Jahsehs driving, Coolie in the front, Ski and Isaiah in the back with me. I guess Trunks and Craig got a different ride. "You good?" I heard Ski ask me. I nodded without looking over at him. My head is pounding from the guy smacking my head against the wall. My wrist kind of hurt too.

When we got back to the house, I didn't talk to anyone as we walked in.

"Goodnight" I mumbled to the boys before running up to my room. This shit sucks. People suck. My head is killing me. I throw on a sweatshirt and put the hood up. I'm so tired and just want to sleep. I heard a knock on my door making me jump a little. I looked over to see Jahseh leaning against the door frame. "Hi" I said quietly. I crossed my arms and walked closer to him.

"Sorry that shit happened at our show" he told me. I shrugged.

"It's not your fault"

"I know I know. That's just fucked up. You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah" I told him. "Thank you for fighting the guy" he chuckled and nodded.

"Ima let you sleep. Night Bunny" he said than laughed knowing I hate that name. I groaned.

"Nah you ain't starting that too" I said with a laugh.

"Ight I'll come up with one then. "Ana?" He asked and I quickly shook my head and scrunched up my nose. He laughed again. "I didn't think so. What about Ta?" He asked.

"Ta?" I asked him. He nodded. I shrugged. "Alright" I said back. He smiled.

"Goodnight Ta" He said than walked away. Jahseh is different. I like it.