The Same SMUT

It started to get later as people left the living room. Leaving me and Wanda alone.

Wanda grabbed my hand and pulled me up from my seat.

"Wanda what are y~" I was inturupted by Wanda smashing her lips on mine. She working her lips all over my body.

"Bedroom." I managed to say. She yanked me up stairs to her room. She shut the door and locked it.

Wanda grasped her hands on my face and pulled me close to her mouth as we kissed. We started stepping backwards until the back of my knees hit the back of the bed and I fell down onto it.

"You know my powers aren't just for fighting." She said seductively.

"Than show me what you got Scarlet." I growled.

She ripped my shirt including my bra. "Mmhhmm somebodys in a rush." I joked. "And just for you baby." Wanda spoke before placing her mouth on my tits.

"Ahh" I groaned. Making Wanda know she is making me feel really good.

"I love it when I hear you moaning my name. Why dont you do that again." Wanda growled.

I bit my sensitive bud "Ohh Wanda." I groaned. She smirked and moved toward my shorts.

She put her hand over my Clit and slightly rubbed it making me moan.

She pulled of my shorts with my panties. Just one look at my wet pussy made her smile. Wanda licked a long strip on my clit. I tried to arch my back. But Wanda was holding my legs down.

She started eating me out alive. "W~wanda AHAHH!" I yelled. Loving the feeling of her mouth on my pussy. "Mmhhmm." She hummed against my folds.

"Hands AH use your FUCKING hands." I moaned and screamed. Wanda started finger fucking me. "Wanda AGHH." I yelled. As I came all over her face.

Wanda licked me up clean. She climbed up the my face and kissed me. I was able to taste my sweet self.

I used my hand to flip us over and rubbed Wanda's clothed clit. Making her gasp in surprise.

I bit my lip. And took of her skirt and panties. I put my hand by her clit and gently rubbed it. "Mmhhmm there's that pretty little pussy of mine." I said.

"And only yours." Wanda replied.

I smiled and moved my mouth to her folds. I did a small lick and tasted her delicious juices.

I hummed. I started eating out of her alive. "Y/N keep going dont stop." Wanda moaned while grabbing my hair a tuuged me closer to her throbbing wet pussy.

I pushed in 3 fingers in and outta her really fast. "Y/N!" Wanda screamed and realesed all on my face. I layed down next to her and cuddled with her.

We both soon fell asleep.