Web Swinging FLUFF

I felt something round and pointy. I pulled it out and it was a spider I knew it could be 2 people Peter or Natasha.

I looked up at Tony. "Peter." He said. I sighed and got in the closet. I liked Peter but I didn't think we would be playing this game that could tell if I like him or not.

I press my back on the wall and sit down. I cupped my hands with my face. I hoped that this would end. I couldn't stand the fact that I was being put up to this.

"Are you ok?" Peter asked in a sweet kind voice.

"No I am being trapped in a closet with no room, locked up with my crush, plus I have to do this again." I said not knowing I just told Peter I have a crush on him.

"You have a crush on me?" Peter asked. "Who told you that." He chuckled a little and I blushed. "You just told me." I cupped my hands and hit my face on my hands.

"Sorry, sorry sorry." I said as I was blushing. I felt someone sit next to me.

"Its fine if we are being honest I kinda have a crush on you." I put my hands on my knees "Really?" "Yeah"

I came closer to him and cupped my hands on his face. His hands went to my waist as we kissed.

I moved over and sat on his lap. As I put my arms around his neck. We pulled apart for air. Are foreheads rested together.

I smiled as I pushed him on the ground. I kissed him and quickly moved onto his neck. Making him moan. I starting kissing, biting, and sucking his neck.

He gained some confidence and turned us around he starting to leave hickeys all over my neck.

His hands trailed down my waist. He was gonna kiss me until.

"Times up." Tony said while looking at the way are body are.

"Someone got somewhere." I pushed Peter off and chased Tony and pinned him to the floor.

"Someone's glad to see me." I slapped him.