Red Head Assain FLUFF

I pulled out a packet of fake blood. I thought for a second it could either be Bucky or Natasha.

"Natasha your up." She got up and went to the closet. I blushed deeply. Nobody on the team knew I was bisexual. I had a big crush on Natasha.

I slowly walked in the closet. I sat down in the corner.

"So you like me?" She asked

"What." "So that's a yes?" "What. OK I like you a little bit." "Dont you mean a lot a bit." "What?" "I see the way you look at me with your eyes and you blush. Big time. I bet you are doing it right now." Nat slowly crawled my way. She put her arms around my neck. She kisses me with so much passion. I was a bit surprised but I want her to now I really like her so I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her back.

I pinned her on the ground. She smiled into the kiss. She licks the bottom of my lip I play fully deny. Her hands slapped my butt. As I gasped her tongue then slipped into my mouth. Are tongues fighting for dominance. She wins and sucks my tongue making me moan. Before things were to get to heated Tony opened the door. I whimpered at the lost of contact. Natasha giggled. We got up and sat down with the others.

Hey y'all so I just wanted to say I support 100% of LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈. Because I am a fellow bisexual. If you don't like me because I am bisexual than I understand.

👑leah102