Chapter 3: Money problems for Jeons

Start from the beginning

"If we have more time, we will work more and earn more money too." Yein said.

"If you skip school, I will skip college too." Jisoo said.

"Yah! Don't even think about such ideas!" I scolded them.

"We have no other choice." Jisoo said.

I thought about it. Are there any other things we can do except skipping school or college. There must be something! Come on, Sungjin! Think of something!

"Fine. Let's sell some of our belongings somewhere. You can skip some subjects like gym, art or music, but not more. Jisoo, you will only skip some unnecessary classes. Got it?" I asked.

"Got it!" they said in unison.

"Alright. Let's go to sleep now. We will figure something out. Don't worry." I tried to reassure my siblings.

The others left and plopped on my sofa. I sighed heavily. What are we supposed to do?

Jungkook's pov

Yein and I had math and waited for school bell to ring. We will skip gym class to find another job to earn more money.

It finally rang and we immediately packed our stuff as fast as we could. I grabbed the wrist of my sister and we rushed out of the school building. I hope that nobody saw us.

"Where should we go?" Yein asked.

"Let's go downtown. There must be some needed workers in several shops." I suggested.

We reached the city.

"Should we separate our ways and ask for jobs in different shops?" Yein asked.

"No, let's stay together. I don't want you to go anywhere without me." I said.

"I can take care of myself." Yein pouted.

"No, you can't. You're still a baby." I pinched her cheek.

"Whatever. Let's go." she rolled her eyes.

Sungyoon's pov

I skipped school and walked around the city to find a job. What is the best way to earn money in a short period of time? How are we supposed to pay the rent?

That's when I passed a bar. Maybe I can work as a bartender. I entered the bar and was welcomed by the smell of alcohol and smoke. Seriously disgusting.

"Excuse me, sir. Are you searching for another worker by any chance." I asked the current bartender.

"I'm sorry, but we don't." he said.

Damn it!

"Oh. I see. Thanks." I said.

I was about to leave the bar, but a few men watched a baseball game. I got distracted and watched it too. I basically play baseball for my whole life. It's pretty obvious which team will win this match.

"Yaaas! They won!" one of the men jumped up.

A fanboy, I guess.

"I can't understand how you picked them. You hate that team!" anothet man said.

What? Why is he so happy and proud of their victory then?

"I'm just lucky. Now give me my money, you losers." he smirked them.

They handed him so much money.

"I hate this game." one of the man sulked.

Wait! He hates baseball? Why is he watching it then? And why are they handing him so much money? I was so confused.