Chapter: 10 *Special*

The evening sky seem to stretch endlessly in her optics as Nightspark continued to glide through the currents that seem to appear. The setting sun was lavishing her form, her crystals glowing with sparkling intensity the longer she stayed in the sun’s light.  Opening her wispy silver optics she stared into the darkening sky as the sun began to set in the distance. Then she look forward, focusing on the mountains that taunted her as she flew pass the Canadian border. She had traveled father away from Nevada then she had ever dared to go, not since her first few weeks of being awake. However, with her wings widely open, she began to turn back, not willing to go into the cold weather since winter was around the corner.

So with a heavy spark she turn around and search for another current that would take her back to her dark and dreary cave. Ignoring the sudden pain in her spark, she flew high into the sky, disappearing into the clouds. Shooting through the white clouds, she found herself facing the setting sun. At first she looked away before her optics adjusted to the bright intensity and she continued through her flying.

It wasn’t until the moon began to rise behind her did she lower down to the clouds where she found the same canyons that held her home. Slowly making her descend, she transform and rolled to the ground before standing back up and dusting herself off. It was the same routine that she had done since her grounding ended…one month ago.

Her optics slightly dimmed before she gave a sigh and walked into her cave, tail slightly and wings slightly drooping. Though the crystals seem to welcome her, glowing even brighter than when she left, making her smile a bit. It was odd, seeing the crystals glow even livelier whenever she enter a new room and growing slightly dim whenever she left, as if they were sad when she disappeared to explore the cave some more. The crystals that seem to like her the most were the white ones. They shined like he sun itself whenever she entered, slightly blinding her, before they dim to at least allow her to see.

Entering such a room now, she closed her optics and waited before opening them so that she could walk in without going temporarily blind. Selecting several crystals, she walked to another room where she began to draw where she had explored. As of now, she had drawn lakes, mountains, and forest and now grassy mountain plains. With her crystals, she began to draw the next few hours until the whole grassy land was done and she planted the selected crystals on the ground where they will grow back into their larger form.

Leaving the room, she followed to her sleeping area where the pools where, when she pass by the rec. center. She did not even bother looking in there now since she knew it herself that it was a waste of space. Since her…madness…took over the Autobots believed that she was simply too dangerous to have the humans near, leaving her even more alone than ever before. Not even the adult humans, her original friends, saw her…and that in itself was over a month ago. Stopping when she pass the cave, she gave a heavy and sadden exhale. Her crystals dimming as well as the surrounding ones with the sudden heavy thoughts.

Then very quietly, a slight chime caught her attention. Completely confused, she backtracked a bit, and looked in the cave. In an instant, a wide smile appeared and she moved inside, the crystals glowing brightly in welcoming her. The familiar stone massive stone tablet was fully crystalize and pulsing with power. It rippled with intensity as she approached even closer to the massive thing, and when she stood directly in front of it, it pulse along with her spark beat.

With a steady hand, she gently lifted it and poked the slab. It rippled like the water itself and within seconds she stuck her whole hand in. If she stood completely still, she could see a blue scaled arm on the other side. She could tell that it was cold over on the other side, as if full winter had slam into it while over in this world, winter was just beginning. She had wondered when she would be going back into that world and it seems that just when she was getting worst in her depressions this doorway opened up just for her. As if the world said, “You need a vacation, here enjoy your time in this world while yours fixes itself.” Nightspark chuckled in her own thoughts before she gave herself a nod and jump through, never realizing that a large figure was standing by the door, watching.