Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.

Începe de la început

Nepgear: The chip leads us here. Could he be in this tree?

Neptune: Oh! I see him! He's waaaaay up there.

The four could see a leg hanging over the side of a tree branch. The boot they can see does belong to (Y/n).

Noire: Doesn't seem like he'll be able to hear us from up there... Got any ideas girls?

Blanc: I got one.

The three look at Blanc as she brings out her hammer. She winds up her swing, preparing to hit the tree. Nepgear sweats at Blanc's thinking.

Nepgear: Shouldn't we try another way to get his attention girls..?

Neptune: Na, let her do it Nep Jr. We need a good laugh.

Noire: It's his fault for making us look for him. Let her rip Blanc.

When Blanc swings at the tree, it shakes from being hit as who Neptune saw in the tree gets a rude awakening as they hit each tree branch on the way down. By the time the figure gets within hearing distance, it sounded like a girl as they crashed into the ground. They groan in pain as the person now sits up.

???: Uuuggggh... Talk about a rude awakening... (Yawns)

The person in question the girls see before them is another girl. She had long (H/c) hair reaching down to her shoulders, a B sized chest and was wearing (Y/n)'s clothing for some reason. The four looked at the girl wondering who she is.

Neptune: Um... Who are you??

???: Huh...? Oh hey Neptune, hey girls... Wait, did you four knock me out of that tree?! That really hurt you know... and dangerous to do as well...

Neptune: Don't just ignore my question! Who the hey are you?!

???: What do you mean with your question Nep?? Oh I get it, this must be one of your jokes again. Ha ha, good one. Now let me rest... I'm still tired from last night...

Noire: No seriously, who are you? You're wearing one of our friends clothing.

???: You too Noire...? Didn't think you were one to tell joke like this... Usually you're always the serious type unless talking about cosplay...

Noire: Okay. First of all: We never met. Second: Where did you hear about that?! I don't remember telling you!!

Blanc: Could she be a civilian of yours Noire?

The girl tilted her head at what Blanc said.

???: (Thoughts) "She?" What does Blanc mean by-?

A loose hair falls in front of the girl as she examines her hair to see how long it is. When she looks down and sees her chest, her eyes turn into shock as she screams and makes the four jump in surprise.

???: Okay! I know I didn't have these!! What the hell is going on?!

Nepgear: Is something wrong miss?

???: Okay! This isn't funny anymore! What happened to me?! Neptune I swear to god, if this is one of your pranks!!

Neptune: I swear this isn't a prank! I seriously haven't met you before now!

???: Okay then, let's see if this jogs your memories about who I am!

A mark begins to glow on the back of her right hand as she shows it to the four. They look at her and then see a necklace around her neck. It's the same necklace (Y/n) has been carrying since he came into their world. They never saw him once taken the necklace off even if for a second. When they piece the clues together, all four of them become shocked.