Finding You part 1

BEN Drowned In Fangirls
Inkling
"Weeeeee!" You said as you played in your own ink (perverts..) sliding in it. You bump in Maws. Maws growls but when they see its you they calm down. "What are you doing here? I'm watching for Inklings like you young one." Maws said. You giggle. "Sowwy!" Maws lets out a deep giggle. Maws heard some Inklings coming in. "Go hide young one." You nod. "Be careful Maws!" Maws nods while you run off where no one can find you. In the water. Yes you can swim the salmonids taught you. You peek out of the water and see a strange Inkling? Are they even an Inkling? They have black eyes and red pupils. "This eyes don't look like an Inklings.." He turns around and sees you. You quickly go back in the water while he walks towards you. "Oh no.." you say underwater. You can hear him say it's okay. You crawl out of the water. "What are you doing here?" He says. "W-Well.. Maws told me to hide because she's scared and the other salmonids are scared because they don't want me taken from them.. they take really good care of me!" He stares at you for a moment. "My names BEN. Do you have parents?" You shake your head no and say "My names Y/N.." For some reason BEN feels bad for you. Some Tenta Missiles are aiming for BEN while BEN runs while BEN bombs the Flyfish. BEN smirks while he grabs the eggs and bring them to the basket. You stand there amazed while BEN comes back to you and ruffles your I/H/C. "I'll be your dad." BEN said. Your eyes widened. "R-Really?! Will you visit me?!" BEN nods and smiles while the salmon run finishes and he goes back to the boat. You stand there smiling. You finally have a dad.

Hoodie
Harpy
You were in your cottage all alone ;(. You were still learning to pick stuff up with your wings and not your feet. "I believe I can grab this stupid water bottle.." You said while trying to grab a water bottle. You know that other Harpy's can pick stuff up. But what you didn't know that some of the Harpy's are being hunted. And what else you didn't know was that you are being targeted by one of the leader of a hunter groups. You sighed. "Guess I'll have to try again tomorrow.. If I'm alive.. Stupid birds try to make me fly.." You giggle a bit though. You walk out of your cottage and go into a forest you haven't explored, Slender Woods. You go into your human form which you have a F/C tank top, F/C Shorts And Black sneakers. You look back at your bird tail sticking out. "What! I thought this was supposed to be gone when I go into my human form!" You sigh. "I don't understand how older Harpy's stick in their tail.." You stick in your lil bird tail and it just looks like a lil bump in your shorts. You go into the forest. "Maybe I will meet some new birds here. Or maybe even a human.."

Meanwhile in Slendicks office

Hoodie was called to Slender's office because he sensed someone in his forest. Hoodie walked into the office and was met with Slendic- I mean Slenderman. "Y-You called..?" (Yes I'm using shy Hoodie cuz he's 2 adorable) "Yes, I have sensed someone in my forest. I want you to kill them. I have work to do." "Y-Yes sir!" Hoodie walks out of Slender's office.

Back to your POV!

You sat on a rock and did a bird call and see a Dodo (wait what) You gasp. "How are you even alive.." You pick the Dodo. "Well my kind are very rare and so are you!" You giggle and pet the Dodos head. "If you're the last of your kind I don't want you to be extinct again.. maybe I'll keep you and name you.. Hmm.. P/N!" The Dodo squawks or whatever at that. You hear a twig snap and a dang it. The Dodo hops on your head and looks around. They look in the direction of the snap and you do too. You see a guy in an orange hoodie with a ski mask and a frown stitched in it. You think it's a hunter. "D-Don't kill m-me!" You cover your face and the Dodo growls..? Hoodie notices it's just a kid and feels kinda bad. "W-What do y-you mean k-kill y-you..?" You look up at him. "C-Can I trust you t-to k-keep a-a s-s-secret..?" He nods. You go into your Harpy form and you spread out your W/C (Wing Color) Wings and stand on your bird feet. Your bird tail sticks out. His eyes probably would be widened by now. "A-Are you g-going t-to kill me..?" You say tears starting to form. "W-What n-no! W-where are your p-parents..?" Hoodie asks. "T-They d-died from h-hunters.." Hoodie wipes away your tears. "I-I'll b-be your new d-d-dad.." You sniff and look up at him with wide eyes. "R-Really..?" Hoodie nods. You smile. "C-Can I bring P-P/N?!" You ask excited. Hoodie nods. "O-Of c-course!" You smile widely. You finally have a dad.

Masky
Centaur
Your hooves clop against the wooden floor in the barn. You lay down while the farmer comes in with a brush. This was your favorite moment.. getting groomed! He sits near you and starts brushing your soft coat. You close your eyes. 'So relaxing..' you thought. You then fall asleep while the farmer still grooming you.

.~*Time skip brought to you by Centaur no Nayami*~.

You wake up to the sound of the barn door opening. You knew it was night. The farmer doesn't stay up this late.. You slowly get up and look at the barn door. There stands a man with a feminine mask and a tan jacket on. You try to sneak up on him but your hooves are crunching the hay. He looks over to you and notices you. You stare at him wide eyes. He'd probably have wide eyes too. But you and the farmer live far away how could he possibly get here?! You gulp. "H-How d-did you f-find this p-place intruder!" You feel like you could trust him but you didn't step closer to him. "And what are you doing here alone?" He says calmly. "The farmer takes care of me!" You say not stuttering anymore. "I killed the farmer.." He says. Your eyes go even wider if that is even possible. Tears start to form up. For some reason Masky felt bad for you. He sighs. "I'll take you in. I'll be your 'dad..'" you stop crying and look up at him. "R-Really.." He nods. "I-I just need to get something! I promise I won't go away..!" You run to the house the farmer stayed in.

.~*Another time skip brought to you by you stealing Masky's cheesecake!*~.

You come back with the farmers brush in your mouth (kinky..) Masky just looks at you. He'd thought you would run away but you didn't. You trusted him. "I'm Y/N by the way.." You say while putting the brush on your back while Masky goes to the barn door and you follow.