"I just finish my activity, I'll come to you now. Let's eat lunch together". I chuckle. He responds so fast.

I was walking to the cafeteria while looking at my phone when I suddenly bump into someone. Good thing I hold my phone so tight. I immediately look up to see the person I bump with.

"I'm sorry". I said and held her hands to keep her balance.

She looks at me with a gentle smile.

"It's fine, Phi. I was the one who's not looking". She said.

"No, no... I was the one who's not looking". I muttered and smiled at her.

She was about to say something when she was cut off by a phone call. I look at the screen and saw my boyfriend's name on it.

"Excuse me..." I muttered and the girl nod.

"Babe, I'm here already. Where are you?". Forth asked on the other line.

"Just a minute, I'm going there". I respond.

"Okay, I'll order foods for you. What do you want to eat?". He asked.

"Hmm, Padthai and--"

"And a water, want some dessert?". I blushed. I bite my lower lip.

"Blueberry cheesecake". I replied.

"Noted". He said and ended the call. I put my phone inside my pocket and look at the girl who is still standing in front of me.

"Uhm, Hey Nong, I'm really sorry about earlier. I have to go". I said but before I turn around she held my arms so I faced her with a confused look.

"P-phi, U-uhm, May I know your name?". She asked as she gives me a puppy eye.

What is she doing?

I took her hands off me and smile.

"I'm Beam". I answered and her face brightens up.

"Nice meeting you Phi, I'm Mae a freshmen med student". She said and I just nod at her.

"Uh, Nice meeting you too. I really have to go". I said and walk away.

"See you around Phi". I heard her voice and I just shake my head.

-

As soon as I arrived at the cafeteria, I immediately spotted Forth. He's sitting back facing and he's wearing his blue engineering jacket.

I run to him and he startled as I sit beside him.

"Hey". I said and Forth immediately flash a smile as soon as he saw me.

"What took you so long?". He asked.

"I bump into someone while walking here and she asked for my name". I replied. His eyebrows suddenly creased.

"She? You told her your name?". Forth asked in a serious tone. I nod and he suddenly frowns.

"Beam..." He whined.

"What?". I asked. What's wrong with him?

I suddenly tried not to laugh as soon as I realize why this muscled-man beside me pouts like someone stole his lollipop.

"You're overreacting, babe". I uttered and he blinks.

"She just asked my name. That's all. Now, let's eat our lunch you still have an afternoon class, right?". I asked and he nods.

 I shook my head. "What a possessive guy". I murmured and I suddenly blushed.

We ate our lunch silently and after that Forth walked me to my classroom and left. 

-

"Oy! Ai'Beam!". Kit smacked my arms as soon as our prof left.

I groan in pain as I rub my arms. "What the hell Kitty!". I shout.

"U-uh, Sorry but Ai'Beam, Why Forth was here earlier?". He asked.

"We ate lunch together". I replied. Oh, I haven't told them yet. U-uhm, I don't know but I feel shy. I am really sure they'll tease me.

"Just ate lunch or..." 

"U-uh, uh. We're dating". I said.

I turn to face them and just burst into laughter as I saw my two dumb bestfriends eyes widen and froze.

-