3. Truth Or Dare Part 1¤

(Before I start I want to say thanks to Jazzmino-Cappuccino for the truth or dares, and also thanks for 200 views)

🗼Third Person🗼

After a while of a blushing Nino and Alya, someone decided to break the awkward silence between all of them.

"so, are you guys just going to sit there and blush or are we going to play truth or dare, that I might regret afterwards." Marinette asked while mumbling the last part. "MARINETTE, but y-yeah." Alya yelled while stuttering at the end.

"Hi I'm a human being too" Adrien said with his voice cracking at the end while trying to get their attention. "Same here, but anyways let get on with the game." Nino requested "Okay Alya you get to ask someone a truth or dare first, since I keept on teasing you." Marinette suggested being the good friend she is. "Okay then, Marinette truth or dare?" Alya said while smirking back at her.

'oh no this isn't going to be good.' Marinette thought to herself, till she mustered up the courage to say "dare." "Yessssss~ okay then, I dare you to share a bed with Adrien when we go to bed." Alya said while smirking evilly at her.

"W-WHAT!" Stuttered both Marinette and Adrien while both turning red. "ALYA, N-NO, THEIR IS NO W-WAY THAT I'M S-SHARING A BED WITH A-ADRIEN!" Marinette yelled while stuttering every now and then.

"Hey, a dare is a dare so it's either you sleep on a bed with him, or you too sleep in a closet, A VERY SMALL CLOSET." Alya said making herself very clear at the end.

"u-uh I don't k-know what if A-adrien doesn't want t-to." Marinette replied while blushing like a bright red tomato. "I mean I'm not trying to sleep in a closet." Adrien replied while rubbing the back of his neck with his hand while also turning a bright shade of red. "Are you okay dude, your kinda red." Nino said in a teasing manner.

"YES I'M FINE!!!!!!" Adrien shouted while blushing and burning red with embarrassment. "woah chill out banana boy, but I guess that means you and Mari are sharing a bed today" Alya said while she had a huge smirk on her face while looking Adrien in the eye. "UGHHHHHH, fine me and Adrien will share a bed, happy now." Marinette groaned while she agreed to the dare.

"Finally my ship and otp will sail." Alya whispered/cheered to herself. "Sorry did you say something?" Adrien questioned while looking toward Alya. "Oh it was nothing important." Alya replied while swatting her hand around Adrien's face.

"Okay... I guess it's my turn um, Alya truth or dare?" Marinette asked Alya as she thought of something she can ask her. "DARE, I CHOSE DARE!" Alya yelled, obviously over excited. "Oh my gosh woman, chill." Nino exclaimed. "Hiw about you give me some ice first, then I'll chill." Alya replied in a sassy tone.

"Okay Alya calm down, but anyways, I dare you to, um... KISS NINO!" Marinette said as she shouted the dare while pointing at Nino. "W-WHAT, N-NO W-WAY!" Both Nino and Alya shouted at the same time. "Oh come on, it's a dareeee." Marinette replied as she dragged on the E in dare.

"UGH, fine but only if Nino is okay with it." Alya groaned while blushing. "Uhh, S-sure, I'm okay with it." Nino replied while also blushing. Slowly both Nino and Alya leaned in as the gap finally closed between them as Marinette and Adrien both cheered them on in the background.

 Slowly both Nino and Alya leaned in as the gap finally closed between them as Marinette and Adrien both cheered them on in the background

"Since that just happened, Alya I have something to confess." Nino said as he pulled away from the kiss. "Actually I have something to confess also, but you can go first." Alya replied as she looked at Nino. "Alya, I love you, more than friends." Nino replied as he took Alya's hands into his.

"R-really?" Alya questioned, obviously shocked from the news she just heard as Nino nodded his head meaning yes. "Well in that case, I love you too." Alya replied will smiling wide. "Alya will do the honors on being my girlfriend?" Nino questioned as Alya just shouted YES once he finished his sentence. Obviously this cause both Marinette and Adrien to squeal very loudly with happiness, while Alya and Nino both shouted at them for embarrassing them. But either way Marinette and Adrien sti0ll famgirled over the new couple in front of them.

~To be continued~

A/N

Hey guys TYSM for 200 views it means a lot to me and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter I will continue this part later but I will answer any question yall ask me

in the comments so make sure to comment questions for me.

Bye shooting stars