Prologue

Edited: 10/23/18

(^Random picture ^)

🗼Third Person 🗼

It was a day like any other in the city of Paris well except for 4 unlucky teens who just started their Exams.

"UGH why do we have to start exams they're so boring." Exclaimed Marinette. "Girl you act like your the only one starting her exams." Alya replied as she sighed.

"I know right exams are so hard." replied Nino while sounding annoyed. "What's so wrong with exams" Responded Adrien while shrugging his shoulders.

That's when Alya yelled "WELL I'M SORRY WE'RE NOT AS SMART AS YOU AGRESTE."

"Y-yeah aren't you a l-little bit nervous about getting s-something wrong?" Questioned Marinette

"poor sweet little cinnamon roll doesn't know le pain of exams." Sighed Alya. "Cinnamon roll?" Questioned Adrien at the new nickname.

"yeah I came up with that nickname a while ago so now you shall be known as a sweet innocent little cinnamon roll" Replied Alya

"Ok dudes we should stop talking and head down to class before were late." Said Nino waiting for his friends to head to class.

"Yeah we don't want to get a bad grade on our exams just for being late, and for once I will be on time to class" Replied Marinette running to class realising they only had a minute to get to class.

After that they went running to their classroom before they were late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry for the short prologue but hey at least it's something.

Sorry for some bad grammar it autocorrects fault so don't blame meh.

Always bye shooting stars and keep on shining

¤Edit from 10/23/18¤

I was just editing this chapter but I will try to edit more though

I will edit one chapter everyday

Edit: 12/17/21

no I won't