Info and characters part 1

Rules first!

I will not be doing Slenderman.

I will not be doing Jeff the killer cause I don't see him as a father type figure lmao..

I will do girls if requested

You will not be human.

Now on to characters and the info!

If requested I will do OCs as parents but the child needs to be a creature of some sort.

BEN Drowned
Inkling from Splatoon 2

You're only 5 and the salmonids and the bosses take care of you. You use the Inkjet and have the ink brush/paint brush and roller for weapons. When you get adopted by BEN you stay in the game sadly but he will always visit you and the salmons.

I/H/C (Inkling Hair Color)

H/L (Hair Length)

E/C (Eye Color)

S/C (Skin Color)

S/S/C (Splatoon Squid Color)

S/F/N (Salmonid friend name. Wait what?)

Hoodie
Harpy
If you don't know what a Harpy is here's a picture for an example

You're 8 years old and you're very shy and stutter around people you don't know

You're 8 years old and you're very shy and stutter around people you don't know. You have pointy ears and wings on your arms. You have bird talons/claws for feet like the one up in the picture and a bird tail. You live in a cottage far out in the forest/woods all alone for a kid ;; (Not in Slender woods)

H/C (Hair Color)

H/L (Hair Length)

F/C (Feather Colors)

Masky
Centaur Girl
You're only 6 and you're very smart and you live on a farm with a farmer who takes very good care of you. They don't care if you're a centaur. They groom you too. You live far away too.

Ticci Toby
Bunyip
Picture of a Bunyip girl

Bunyips are a kind of Lamia but with fur on them you're only 6 and really strong and are really fast for a little girl

Bunyips are a kind of Lamia but with fur on them you're only 6 and really strong and are really fast for a little girl. You don't really smile :O maybe Toby can change thattttt! You love waffles and pancakes (you steal them -w-) You live in the forests with your animals friends. You also have black eyes and yellow pupils that glow.