Chapter 4: Hopeless

Start from the beginning

Sokka: I need to find out what the darkest day in fire nation history was.

You then got up and looked at your book.

Y/N mind: I'm sorry...forgive me

You then put the book in your bag and chase after Sokka and the others. They ran into a room that claimed to have history on the fire nation but everything was burnt to ash

Aang: fire benders...

Katara: they destroyed everything that had to do with the fire nation.

Sokka: That's so unfair! Just when I think I'm one step ahead of the fire nation. They beat us here a long time ago.

Sokka then gets on his knees.

Sokka: I need to know what happened on the darkest day in fire nation history.

You then here something behind you and turn, it's one of the Owls wolves.

Y/N: um Sokka...

Sokka: Hello... little weird fox guy.

Y/N: I think he's trying to assist you.

Sokka: okay I guess I'll follow you.

You and the others soon follow the fox and he leads you into a large room. You then study the device in the middle.

Y/N: what a beautifully created piece of machinery. this is a planetarium it shows the heavens moving.

Sokka: it's beautiful and everything but how is this helpful?

Y/N: the three dials on here represents dates. Enter the date on the piece of paper you took

Sokka: Y/n be quiet! *Covers your mouth.* Not in front of the fox, he's with the owl.

You gave him an annoyed look, and rub your mouth when Sokka let your mouth go. Sokka glances at the parchment and enters the date. The machine then begins to activate again.

Aang: wow I gotta hand it to you Sokka you picked out the best mini vacation for sure.

The he celling then changes and the entire room is dark.

Katara: hey wait. What happened to the sun?

Aang: oh great you broke it.

Y/N: no it's not broken...it's...

Sokka: it's a solar eclipse. Of course fire benders draw there energy from the sun!

Katara: that makes sense. I mean, think what the lunar eclipse did to water benders. This is huge.

Y/N: okay this is big and all but can we please leave before that owl finds us and stuffs us just because you took some of his books.

Sokka: okay but we've gotta get this information to the earth King at ba sing se. We'll wait for the next eclipse then we'll invade the fire nation when there totally helpless. The fire lord is going down!

Wan shi tong: mortals are so predictable and such terrible liars

Y/N mind: f*ck!

Wan shi tong: you betrayed my trust. From the very beginning, you intended to misuse this knowledge for evil purposes.

Sokka: you don't understand. If anyone's evil it's the fire nation. You saw what they did to you library. They're destructive and dangerous. We need this information.