Should I be shooked?

Start from the beginning

Later that night.......

*knocking

"Paris, may I come in?" I heard Yui asking.

"Sure."

She turned the knob and walked in, closing the door behind. She sat down on the bed, beside me and gave a depressing kind of look.

"Sis, what's with that look." I smiled softly.

She smiled a little back too.

"Haven't seen that kind of smile in a long time."

I laughed. Kinda.

"Well, what's up."

"Paris. I just wanted to tell you......that although we're not blood related and I'm not your biological sister, you're still going to be my sister, and dad and grandma will still be out grandmothers. The fact that we're a family won't change ok?"

It's true that I'm hurt that I actually have no blood related and real  family. But.......she's right. Dad and grandma took care of me as if I were their real family and that's what makes me happy. 

"Of course." I smiled. 

She looked at me, still kinda sad, but smiled.

"Ok, ok. Enough with that look alright. We are family and that won't change ok."

We stared at each other for just a few seconds then started laughing.

"Speaking of, what's your decision? Just know that no matter what decision you make, I will support you."

Sigh. "I don't know. But.....I think that if mom made the decision to keep away from them and live her life, then shouldn't I do the same too?"

"Ok. If that's what you think, then we'll go with it alright?" 

She put her hands on top of mine and held it tightly. And so did I. I'm glad she's my sister.

"Ok, let's go."

"Hm? Go where?" 

"Tell them your decision of course. Since we- I mean you- actually I mean we- already know the truth and all, I don't think they have anything to hide anymore and if that's the decision you make, they should be willing to let you go."

"Sis, I don't think so..... I don't think moms situation was that simple...." I began to become serious. 

"Think about it, mom knew the truth too and she said she wanted time so how come she couldn't tell them her decision but instead escaped? If me telling them my decision was that simple, why'd they have to do research on her and do all those unnecessary things......" I noticed my voice was getting quiet. 

I gave my sis a look and put my finger in between my lip, signaling for her to be quiet. 

She was confused and lip synced 'why?'

Instead of talking, I got a piece of paper and wrote what I wanted to say down. 

Sis, don't talk. I feel like someone's watching us. Not watching exactly- listening. I'll be writing everything down here so tell me what you want to say. I'm pretty sure it's either the Carla guy or Shin. 

She also began writing.

What do you mean, I don't understand. Why would they be watching us?

Sis, this situation isn't that simple. I don't know......but.......I have a feeling they were the ones who did something to mom. Oh.....my.......god...... don't tell m- Sis, when you found mom and dad at the scene of the crash, where was the location?

Hmmmm, I don't think I remember well but it's somewhere on a road, very big road. 

A road? Were there people nearby and somewhere in the city?

No. It was nearby dads old church and it was an urban area. No houses, no anything nearby. Oh! There was a forest kind of place near, I always go there and pick up stones when dad  tells me he has no time to play with me. Oh.....that's right, that time I saw your parents accident was when I was finished picking stones and going back when I saw the car just suddenly flip over  and a fire started. I went back to dad and told him what happened. That time, we had no customers and people coming over to pray.

My brain was actually functioning. Don't tell me......

Yui...........are you getting what's going on......

She seemed confused at first but then, her eyes widened. 

N-no way............

I think we're both thinking the same thing. Mom and dads car accident definetly has to do with those 2.......this situation is definelty not as simple as we think it is......... And I'm going to get to the bottom of this. 

We both stared at each other for a really long time and it's as if we could both read each other's minds. 

Sis, we must escape this place. I have a bad feeling........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.........

I'm gonna try to update asap and on the next chapter, I'll give you all choices xD

A. Continue the chapter 

B. Make a special chapter with romances with the following choices:

    1. Subaru

    2. Shuu

    3. Laito

    4. Kou

C. Make a special chapter with comedy (similar to the roasting battle) 

Comment down (A, B1, B2, B3, B4, C) below and the choice with the most comments will be chosen. I'm gonna have to recquire at least 30 votes ( 1 vote per person) because the more the better of course. Hope you enjoy this chapter and remember to vote. See you in the next chapter, whatever it may be ;) 

P.S. I wrote this new series related to anime and kdrama kind of scenarios so check it out and yeah, thx for reading 😂❤️