The 2 men and dem wolves

Paris' POV..............

Well previously as you can see, 2 men stood outside the door with dem wolves or dogs or whatever creature they are with the wind blowing. Haha. Dramatic indeed. 

"Ummmm who are they?" I asked.

"Hmmmm you can say that they're our 'founders'." Kou winked at me.

O.M.G. I took a deep breathe. Iiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn and oooouuttttt. "Scuse me. Can. You. Stop. Winking. Plz. It's. Dis. Gus. Ting."

As I finished talking, the wind blew even harder and the 2 men slowly walked in. I squinted my eyes and WHOO the wind sure got dust in them.

"Ummmm sorry to break it to you when you're walking so 'cool' like that buttttt would you mind closing the doors cuz it's kinda cold."

They just stared at me. Then. Smiled. Walked up to me. And grabbed my hand.

"And you must be Paris Komori." One of them said. The one with long, pinkish white haired. He kissed the top of my arm. I grabbed my arm away and coughed.

"Ummmmmm sorry but I don't think I've seen you before. Lemme try recalling my memory." I'm so serious right now like, I don't even know them. Have we met before? It was pretty quiet and awkward. I noticed how pretty his hair color was thooooooo.

"Oooooooooooo omgggggeeeeee"

The guys all looked up at me. 

???'s POV............

There's no way she can recognize me if we've never met before.........

Reiji's POV.............

It can't be. She knows him?

Kou's POV.............

My my. What's going on here?

Narrator's POV............

Everyone was anticipating what Paris' answer would be. What did she mean by "oooooooooooo omgeeeeee?"

Paris' POV..............

"OMGEEEEEEEE. I LOVE YOUR HAIR COLORRRRRRR"

For some reason after saying that, it went even quieter. Then, Kou started bursting out of laughter. 

"And here I thought something else......" he said.

"What what?"

The man smiled. He and the other guy with glasses started bowing towards me.

"Hello princess. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"..................." I turned around. There was no other girl than me tho..........

"Ummmmmmm" I turned back to Yuma whispering "I think they're talking to youuuuu"

"What the hell are you talking about?" He said with ridiculousness.

"I mean, cuz like, you've got long hair.......kinda. Hehe."

The 2 men started laughing. "We're talking to you, princess. In front of us, the beautiful young lady with red hair." The one with pink lemonade hair color said.

"Sorry not trying to be rude but I don't know you. And can you not call me princess because that's really girly."

He laughed. The other guy with glasses said "You sure are interesting just like you're described as."