Should I be shooked?

Previously.........

Paris' POV

Ok. So basically these 2 dudes with wolves said I'm the "Eve" and I have to choose one of em to marry and that my mom was the smart lady who outsmarted them but apparently married someone else and had me. 

"Ummmmm am I supposed to be shooked or something?"

"Paris. What kind of question is that?" Yui said.

"What do you mean. You guys are telling me all this now and like, it's really ridiculous to believe and at the same time it's a lot for me to take in right now."

The real question is, what's the real story?

Carla just stared at me amused.

"Ok. Let me take this slowly and once at a time. Please tell me everything that happened."

And so, they did. Let's not talk about the bullshit and just get to the point. My mom met these 2 when she went on vacation in London. They fell in love with her at first sight, yes both of them. Which is bs cuz I don't believe in 'love at first sight'. And to know more about her, they did research on her and little did they know that she was the heir to the unique bloodline of the eve. They met her, talked to her, and told her about everything but she couldn't believe it herself either which caused her shock. She told them she wanted time to think it over and through that, she fell in love with a noble in Paris. And guess what, yes they had me. Probably why they named me Paris *rolls eyes. Tbh, I hate my name. Back to the point. But something happened a year later which was a car accident, which Yui is clear of.

"I'm sorry Paris. When dad and I found your family on the street that night, your mom was already on the verge of death along with your dad. She begged us to save you and adopt you along with keeping all this a secret. And we did. I'm so, so sorry Paris." She started tearing up.

I was silent. 

"I'm gonna go back up. Please give me time to think." Yes, I'm shocked but for some reason, knowing the truth actually made me feel a little better. I seriously want time to take think though. Like, all this crazy stuff and what I should do and future decisions.

They all looked at me with a serious face.

"Sure" replied Carla. He smiled a little.

I went back up and layed on my bed. I need at least a night to think about this. 

In the tea room.......

Yui was crying and kept apologizing for keeping this from Paris.

"You crying won't do anything." Subaru said.

"I-I know. B-But it's all my fault. I should've been a better sister and-"

"Apologizing won't help either. Just give her some time." 

"Well, her trigger point was pulled and now we just have to see what decision she makes." Carla said. 

Back to Paris.........

Don't cry Paris. Don't cry. Crying won't do anything to help. I kinda wanted to cry a little because the death of my mother was actually to save me. Well then, should I fulfill her wish and leave this place, protecting the people I love, or do what the vampires says and choose a bride? Of course I know it won't be that easy to leave either. They made a mistake once but they won't fall for it twice. I'm positive mom said she wanted time to think but she actually wanted to escape. Mom......I'm sorry and I love you. If you insisted in leaving, then I should do the same.