°30°

1 year later.

The Dream Team

Me
Hi I'm not crying you are :,D

Haechan
u right u right

MySon💓
wait that's today?

Me
YES GJDKFK

Nana❣️
we need to restrain these two

Junguwu sent an image to the chat!

MeSFJDKD SINCE I CAN DRIVE NOW WE ALL GOING TO GREET HIM TOGETHER

Me
SFJDKD SINCE I CAN DRIVE NOW WE ALL GOING TO GREET HIM TOGETHER

Lucas
Awesome!! I'm excited to see him again!

Me
:,D

Junbug💞
I have the banner all done!

Jenmyhoe💚
I helped!

Nana❣️
me too ;)

Me
Chenle

Dolphin🐬
yes :3

Me
did you get the donuts I asked for?

Dolphin🐬
I go get them now :,D

Me
SKDKF GO FAST WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO PICK PEOPLE UP M8

MySon💓
please don't drive like a scary person

You sent an image to the chat!

Message delivered!

Me
oki I gots to go imma go pick y'all up.

~~

Finally everyone had been picked up, Chenle opting to be picked up last so he could get the donuts for their "welcome home" party. Of course Seoyeon was being her stressed self while the others were calm.

"Hey Seoyeon please calm yourself... thanks." Donghyuck was also freaking out, but he was better at hiding it. The car ride was only an hour but it felt much longer.

The airport was busy creating some fear they would get lost. It was better then the airports in Canada, but it wasn't much better. After getting their signed prepared, and a very fresh donut 'I waited because it would be fresher...' the excuse Chenle gave them. All they had to do was wait.

Mark's estimated arrival wasn't for another hour but they still waited, only Seoyeon didn't dare take her eyes off the terminal signs. If any flashed from California, his layover, she would be ready for him.

It was only twenty minutes later when the sign flashed

'California: 13:40 estimated arrival'

"What time is it?"

"Like 1:30, why?"

"Uhhh guys... he is almost here." Seoyeon was in a state of shock, almost to excited to move. She hadn't seen him in a year, despite video chatting as often as possible.

Everyone was buzzing with excitement, Jisung jumping around with his sign. Lucas even seemed thrilled about his friend coming back.

Just like that, he was back. His hair all grown out, a perfect pitch black, his eyes sparkling as he grinned looking at the 9 of them waiting for him.

Before he could put his luggage down Seoyeon had already shoved past people and had jumped on him, hugging with her whole body.

"I missed you." She almost whispered, her eyes tearing up.

Mark was holding her tight not daring mouth a word, only nodding in agreement.

" oh I'm so glad I filmed that..." Donghyuck said in the background, his phone peaking out from the crowd.

THE END ♥️