References

(a/n:Includes Harry Potter, IT, On My Block, FRIENDS, Riverdale season 1, Mean Girls, Supergirl, Vine, TALIB, Arrow, and YouTube references)
~Betty's POV~
Today Archie was trying to convince me to get him a date with Veronica to the dance that's coming up "Why Betty, you're a girl..." he started "Well spotted." "Listen can you help me?" Archie asked me "Fine." 2 days later and Archie is still bugging me 24/7 because Veronica decided to go with Reggie "Why did she say no?! You promised-" "Okay I didn't promise anything and just because you've got the emotional weight of a tea spoon doesn't mean she does!" I told him "QUIT USING HARRY POTTER REFERENCES!" "Fine. Why don't you shut the fuck up Einstein." "Really an IT reference?" "You said stop using Harry Potter references!" He walked away "Hey B." "Hi V." While Veronica and I were talking I saw Jughead in the halls and started to tune out Veronica and stare at him. I must have been staring for a while "Betty! Jughead loves you!" She said making me out of my trance "Wait what?" "Finally I've been trying to talk to you for five minutes and does someone have a crush on ole 'Juggie Jones'?" "1.Only I call him that and 2.Yes and no just without the no so to sum it up... Yes." "What is it with you and references? Also called it!" She said to me. I rolled my eyes "You should ask him out!" "NO!" "YES! Come on get out of your shell of references, weird ass books that I'll never understand why you read, and Panic!At The Disco! Besides it'll be good for you!" "The road to hell is paved with good intentions!" I told her "You leave me no choice..." "What are you doing?" "Making you fight your dragon Betty Cooper." She then whistled and said "BEANIE BOY!" "NOOO!!!" "You are so doing this!" She said and left. "Hey Juggie." I said to him "Hi Betts... So do you want to tell me why Veronica whistled for me to come over here like this an 80's movie." "Because I was wandering if maybe you would like to go to the dance with me?" I asked him "I'd love to!" He answered "Oh thank god!" I giggled "Well I'm gonna go!" I said to him and began to ran but before I could get away he kissed me and it was amazing... Understatement of the year... "Bye." He said to me. I ran to Veronica "I asked him to the dance and he said yes then he kissed me!" I said almost screaming "That's amazing, B!" "I KNOW!" I said trying to sound like Monica Gel-Bing. Monica Bing. "Really... Okay then Monica Geller." "Technically it's Monica Bing." "Your obsessed, Monica *Bing." "I never said I wasn't, Rachel Greene." I said and she gave me a look "Really." "Fine Cady Heron." "THAT'S WORSE!" "FINE LENA LUTHER!" "...Okay." She finally accepted "So guess that makes you Kara and Jughead Monel?" "How did you think of that before me?!" I asked as my eyes widened and my jaw dropped "Illuminati confirmed." She said making me laugh. (a/n:This is based on me and my friends talk about😂) "WE NEED TO TELL KEVIN!" Veronica practically yelled "Okay." We went to the gym because we figured he might me doing wrestling "Red Robin..." I said "What are you-" Veronica began "Yummm... Oh hi." Kevin said and waved "Ohhh." Veronica got it. We all laughed "Betty's too happy what's up?" He asked "I have a date to the dance." I said smiling "Ooooh who is he?" "Jughead!" I told him "I KNEW YOU LIKED HIM!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes "So does our Lara Jean have a Peter Kavinsky?" Kevin asked "Yes, yes she does." I answered blushing "Awwwww she's blushing!" Kevin and Veronica both squealed which made me blush more "Shut up!" "Speaking of your Romeo he's coming." Kevin exclaimed "Hey Betts." "Hi Juggie." We said to each other "Hey Betty care to introduce us to your boyfriend?" Kevin asked "We're not- I mean are we- We can if you want..." I rambled on "Does she always talk this much?" Jughead asked laughing with his arm around my shoulder "No today is a good day." I said smirking "WHY YOU USE SO MANY REFERENCES?!" Kevin yelled "Arrow! I love that show! You have failed this city." Jughead said imitating Oliver Queen "Oh god there's two of them." Kevin said sarcastically "Bitches be bonkers." I said "YOU BETTER STOP!" Kevin said trying to imitate that Vine we all laughed and the bell rang which meant we could go home "So Betty do you want me to walk you home?" Jughead asked me it made my stomach flutter but then I smirked and said "Oh that's okay I flew here... On a bus." Jughead laughed but Veronica got annoyed "Bitch stop!" Veronica said "BITCH WITH WIFI!" I yelled "Cot dammit Elizabeth!" Kevin said laughing "I will stab you all of you in your sleep if you don't stop." Veronica said annoyed "You would think Jughead would be the one to say that." Kevin pointed out we all nodded in agreement including Jughead.

(a/n:If I'm being completely honest I was making Betty a blonde haired version of me.)