New Years

First off I know it's only August but I really do not care.
~Jughead's POV~
I've liked Betty for a while now and I don't think she likes me but tonight I will find out because I plan to kiss her at midnight at her New Years party. "Fangs!" I called for him "What?" "I was wandering if you could be my plus one at Betty's party?" "When does it start?" "At 10." "IT STARTS AT 10?!" "Yes, Riley Matthews." "No." "Why?" "I'm not your wing man." "Fine." I guess I have no wing man. When I rang her door bell I'm pretty sure I heard running but moving on "Hey, Betts." "Hey, Juggie... Here come inside." She said stepping away from the door "So what's your New Years resolution?" I asked her "That Juggie I will not answer until midnight... What's your New Years resolution?" "You don't say yours I don't say mine." I answered. We both nodded "I'm gonna go talk to Veronica/Archie." We both said at the same time. "ARCHIE!" I yelled trying to find him "Sup Jug. Did you tell Betty yet?" He asked loudly "Say it again I don't think Australia could hear you!" I said sarcastically he rolled his eyes "And no I didn't tell her." "You need to Jug." "I plan to...At midnight." "That's in 2 hours!" "I know Archie I can tell time." "Also where's Fangs I thought he was gonna be your wing man?" "He said no he might have said yes if I didn't tell him it started at 10." "What did he say exactly?" "He said 'IT STARTS AT 10?!'." "Riley Matthews who?" "That's what I said!"
~Veronica's POV~
"Hey, V!" "Oh hi, B. Did you tell Jug yet?" "No..." She said shamefully "Betty! You need to!" "Say it louder for the people in the back!" She said  sarcastically then I think we heard Archie yelling something out I couldn't quite catch what he was saying "Moving on I plan to kiss him at midnight." "GO NOW SO THAT YOU'RE NOT TOO LATE!" "It's 10, Ronnie." "10:30 also I don't care go find your Romeo!" "Ok wish me luck."
She said to me. She started to look back and I gave her 2 thumbs up. She sighed and bit her lip. I walked up to Archie and said "5 bucks says she'll make the first move." "Nah." He said back I rolled my eyes.
~Betty's POV~
There was a slow song playing so I was trying to find Jughead so I could dance with him. Then he found me "Hey there, Juliet." What he said made my heart melt. I giggled "Would you like to dance?" I asked him "Yeah!" He answered. It felt like that moment in 13 Reasons Why when Clay and Hannah were dancing including the part where we almost kissed but for me it was because the song stopped. But we did dance for about 2 more hours until it was time for the ball drop "3...2...1!" His head was turned to the tv so I turned his head and kissed him it felt... I don't really know how to describe it "Sorry I should've asked-" I began before he interrupted me by a kiss. I was in shock at first but then I kissed back "You have no idea how long I've wanted that to happen." I told him "Same here." He said to me "So now that it's midnight I'm going to tell you my New Years resolution." My New Years resolution is for him to be my boyfriend "Seriously that's what you're thinking about in the middle of our moment?" He laughed "My New Years resolution is for you to be my boyfriend, Juggie." "10 minutes into the year and you've already accomplished your New Years resolution." He winked and kissed me again I'm not complaining though. Then I heard Veronica cough along with Archie "You owe me 5 buck, Archikens." She said to him "Wait did you guys bet on us I asked them "Yep 5 bucks said that you would make the first move and I was right." Veronica exclaimed. Jughead and I just rolled our eyes. Then we all laughed.