Chapter 2

Connor's pov
It's getting worse

My feelings for him is growing even more

I don't know what to do

I need to numb it somehow

He'll never love me anyways

I'm worthless

TRIGGER WARNING,CONNOR TRIES TO CUT HIMSELF,BUT ALANA AND JARED MAKE IT IN TIME TO HIS HOUSE AND SAVE HIM

Alana's pov
"Why am I coming with you to study for a social studies test at Connor's house?"Jared asked,we were almost at Connor's house.there wasn't anyone home besides Connor so he invited us over,I knocked on the door."Huh,no one answered?"Jared said,"my thoughts exactly."I said.i turned the doorknob,Jared and I looked at each other.we walked in the house,"Connor!"I called out.no response,I walked upstairs.Jared followed me,I widened my eyes.i screamed,Connor was lying unconscious on his bathroom floor.Jared screamed too,both of Connor's wrists were slit.Jared ran to his unconscious body,"Alana call 911!"he yelled.i scrambled to get my phone from my pocket,I dialed 911.

Jared's pov
"Come on Connor wake up!"I said as I shook him lightly."the ambulance is on their way,the lady on he line said we have to wrap his wound and gently lift him up."Alana said as she closed her phone.i took off my jacket and ripped off the sleeves,I wrapped Connor's wounds.i gently lifted him up and carried him downstairs,I saw the ambulance outside.i sighed a little bit,"thank god!"I thought.