Chapter 16

Jared's pov
"Jar-Jared calm down y-yo-you're gonna pop-pop a bl-blood vessel!"Evan scolded me,we were flying back home for the holidays and I could barely contain myself.not just cause Evan might have a boyfriend but because I'll get to see Connor again!i was so happy,I missed him and his sexy body so much.

Connor's pov
I was very happy to be back home,Zoe and I were allowed to stay at Jared's brother Benji's house."ok:Zoe you and Evan get the basement and Connor you'll share Jared's old room."Benji explained,"can we pick them up now?"Zoe asked.Benji nodded.we all got in his mini van,I immediately texted Jared:

coming to get you

Jared's pov
I got a text from Connor as we were landing:

Connie:coming to get you

I grinned,Evan was asleep next to me listening to a podcast.i shook him,"Ev,Evan wake up!"i said.he didn't budge,I groaned.i shook him again,"earth to Hansen!"he then woke up.he rubbed his eyes,"wh-what's g-go-going on?"he asked."we made it back home!"I whispered excitedly,remembering that we were on a plane."oh-oh that's g-go-goo-good..."he immediately fell back asleep,I woke him up again."we gotta go!"I whined,he yawned."f-fine..."he said,when we got off the plane and grabbed our luggage's I immediately texted Connor.i looked around nervously,I nearly cried tears of joy when I saw him.

I ran to him,"CONNOR!"I cried out,he saw me and ran towards me."JARED!"he cried,I immediately jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist.he kissed me a thousand times,"I missed you so much."I sobbed."me too baby."he said,kissing me again.