Always You

Hwanwoong awkwardly took a step into his own house as if it's a stranger house. He hasn't been talking to Hyunjoo for days now and he didn't even know whether the girl is home or not. She didn't show herself to him neither Hwanwoong tried to make things better between them.

As soon as he took off his shoes, a sound of someone entering the passcode could be heard from the outside.

Hwanwoong abruptly set his shoes on the rack and swiftly generated his way to his room. As luck wouldn't be by his side, he accidentally tripped over the charger wire on the floor as he forgot to put it on the table before he went out this morning.

The door opened and revealed the petite girl with a beret on her head.

She frowned as she perceived Hwanwoong laid on the floor with his chest against it, "Hwanwoong, what are you doing there?" She cautiously asked as she didn't want to look so friendly to him.

Call her childish, but still, she thinks that Hwanwoong didn't have any sort of feelings towards her. If he did... he wouldn't ignore the girl for days.

"U--Uh," The latter pushed his palm on the floor, forcing himself to get up from the fall. He stood, devoting his attention towards the girl as he reached the nape of his neck, "I--I fell," He simply answered.

Hyunjoo bobbed her head before shrugged her shoulders and walked past the boy, to go inside her room. She didn't feel like talking to him at the moment.

Suddenly someone clutched her wrist, halting her from moving, "I--I'm sorry," The boy said stutteringly as he nibbled with his lower lips. He gulped, clearing his throat with eyes looking on the white tile, "I know I shouldn't act like that to you. I just---."

"Just what?" Hyunjoo maintained her candid face looking at the boy in front on her. She was waiting for the following words from him, but he declared nothing for the next few seconds.

The girl heaved out a silent sigh before she narrowed her eyes, "Don't say anything yet if you still haven't completely sort out your feelings," She claimed.

She snapped her hand from his grip before rotating her body, heading towards her room. One step by one stop, she wished Hwanwoong would stop her for the second time and held onto her again.

But till the moment she had her hand placed on the door know, there's no sign for the boy to prop her. Hyunjoo gave up and opened the door but before she could ever take a step in, the statement came out from Hwanwoong swayed her immediately.

"I love you," Hwanwoong confessed. He had his fist clenched as he uttered the holy words.

Hyunjoo gradually shifted her body, looking at the boy with a quizzical expression, "What did you just say?" Most likely, she couldn't believe her ears.

There must be some nerves have been ruined after she cried for the whole night yesterday. Wait, what's the connection between the two? Neither science could explain it to her.

Hwanwoong walked towards the girl as he hauled her into a hug, "Just stay by my side, now and forever," He murmured the words into her ears as she rose there, still like a mannequin with no reaction to any of the moments happening presently.

-----

Dongyeol stared onto his phone screen, looking at the message Hyunjoo sent her an hour ago. She clearly typed in the message that she would be over here to see him as she had something to inform him. Presumably, she didn't get the chance to do so when Yein suddenly appeared between them.