Going Crazy

Everything looks dark to Suji. She had no idea why she ended up to be in this place but she merely did. The memories she had years ago came across her mind for the nth times. But this time, it wasn't because of the nightmare continuously haunted her but the same incident happened again for the second time.

She was about to go out to find for her favourite snacks since it was already out of stock in the house so as usual, she wanted to bug Dongyeol on it. He would never defy her words though Suji was a few minutes younger than Dongyeol. She got herself ready by wearing a piece of sweater and a pair of short jeans. It's enough for her to go to the nearby mart.

Suji walked, heading to Dongyeol's room but before she could arrive there, her mother halted her from doing so, "Suji, I need to see you for a while," She told the girl and Suji naturally pouted her lips to the sudden instruction, "It's something important so you better be in my room in 5 minutes,"

The latter stomped her legs as she glared at the more elderly woman, "What about Dongyeol?" Suji was questioning her mother as she didn't call for her twins. Why does everything need to involve her and only her? Dongyeol is one of their children too! The solitary son they had in the family and the sole heir for their company!

"Why should I care about that unfortunate child?" The woman claimed before making her way towards her room.

Suji scoffed, "And why should I care about an ungrateful mum?" She muttered alone but ended up trailing her mother from behind as whatever it is, she still needs to listen to her words. If only she didn't want Dongyeol to be affected by it.

Most likely, everything Suji did reflects on what kind of treatment her parents would give Dongyeol. It sucks right? When you need to live with someone's expectation but then Suji could do nothing about it since she loves Dongyeol and obviously she hates if anything happened to him.

She knocked on the door as she twisted the knob, took a peek inside the room, "Can I go in?" Suji urged and her mother quickly nodded, "So, what do you want to inform me?" She directly asked when she took a sit on the sofa in front of the woman.

"Just," The woman claimed, "I want to know how you've been living nowadays. And oh yes, how were Minho and Hwanhee?" She continued asks.

The girl levelled her eyes, "Seriously mum?" She snorted, "I thought it was something important!" Suji stood up, "I want to go to the mart with Dongyeol, text me if you want anything," She revealed and flee the room in an instant as she rushed herself to Dongyeol's room.

She knocked on the door for a few times, but there's no answer coming from him. Suji took her phone out and dialled his number but then his ringtone could clearly be heard from inside of the room, "What the hell is he doing?" Suji complained but then there's something across her mind.

Why does it feel like a dejavu? She had those in her mind and... she wasn't sure whether it should be a dejavu or it's just her with her over-thinking.

Suji tried to open the door and surprisingly she did it with just one twist. She looked inside the room and there's no one on the bed so she could let out a sigh of relief, "It's still fine," She uttered. But that's before she perceived a noise from the bathroom inside the room.

"D--Dongyeol?" She flustered as she stormed inside the toilet, didn't care anything will happen next. And yes, it's a really dejavu. Dongyeol was currently on his knees, holding onto his bleeding arms as there are a few cuts on it. Suji assumed he used the blazer she saw beside him, "What the fuck are you doing to yourself again, Lee Dongyeol?" Suji shouted, booming the whole house with her voice.