Chapter 7 - seeing something I never seen

Sonics pov

For several days since the attack I walk around and all...I never set foot inside that village only time I do is just to some veggies and all of I ever run out of seed for the garden and all...I only go in my red cloak that I had fixed for only 2 days ago... I know one thing when I get back from their I look for Mister Wolf to see if he's there but he isn't... the only times I see him was at night... because later that night he howled loud enough for me to hear...I wake up every night to check on him...I grab my red hood and ran out...I looked for him and there he was at the opening under the moonlight he felt so alone... for the very first time I was seeing something I never seen in Mister Wolf. That's when I came up with an Idea... I went over to him and said politely, hello Mister Wolf... I walked to him and petted his head as he looked at me. I said to him, you feel all alone huh? The wolf nodded as it understood me. I said to Mister Wolf, I'll tell you what... tomorrow I'm going out for a walk would you like to come with me? The wolf nodded again as I smiled at him. I said to him, your a good friend Mister Wolf...oh yeah...I wanted to thank you for saving me the other day...I woulda been dead if you haven't shown up....thank you so much Mister Wolf. That's when Mister Wolf replied softly, It was all I can do...I never wanted anything bad happen to you...besides your a wonderful and kind hearted little boy. I blushed a little as he said that...wait why did I blush a little... well that's something I can deal with later. Right now... I'm happy that Mister Wolf became my friend.