Chapter 2 - mother

Sonics pov

I made it to my mothers house and knocked on it. My mother shouted, WHO IS IT?! I said, it's me mom...Sonic. My mother said calmly, thank Goddess...come on in my son... I came in as she said as I open the door and closed the door... I went in to her room and said as I saw her, hey mom...how are you? My mom said as she sniffed, same as always Sonic but I'm doing...okay...so what's the matter?... I said, it's...*I trailed off* then my mother said in concern, it's that wolf again isn't it? Mother is the only one who knew about the wolf...I know for a fact that wolf wanted something from me...but what? I said, yes mother...but what kind of wolf is it? Mother shook her head and said, I don't know sweetheart but wherever it came from...he must've some connection to it... I said as I sat next to her, your right...I don't know why that wolf....would go out of his way to...to...to watch me?... my mother said, normally a wolf wouldn't stare at you that long...maybe there's more to the wolf than meets the eye my son... I said, your probably right...there's something about that wolf that I couldn't help but wonder... I trailed off and felt myself tired as my mother pulled me close to her and said, Sonic it's getting late and your very tired please...let me rest okay I promise you I will get better... I said as I nod and headed out, okay thank you mother... she said, your welcome my child...