@Suicidal_Optomists_

http://wattpad.com/Suicidal_Optomists_

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpadd?

All types. But since I'm a teenager and a girl, I find myself reading more romance stories than I would like too. Damn hormones XD clogging up my recommendations with romance and teen fics!

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

hmmm... depends on my mood, really. But I'd have to say romance cause it gives a forever alone like me some hope XD

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpadd?

That's a tricky one. I'd have to say, how they lay everything out on here. It's so damn hard to find a good story to read, nowadays! Even if you go into the "What's New" section, it's pretty much pages of pages of potential stories that die out 'cause nobodies supporting or pages of pages of fan fics ( the celebrity kind) that you'll easily see in a months time with 1m+ reads !

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

I'm not sure. I can't just say one. I'd have to say two, and those would be honesty and humour( best together).

Q5: What inspires you to write/read

toughy there. I'd have to say.... movies. I think in movie forms. My story is a beautiful movie in my head, which I want to share with the world. I just love how writers can weave a story, a life, people merely with words. I find it to be amazing, how they can make you feel something just by using this word instead of that.

Q6: When did you start writing?

I started thinking about writing when I was round 8 then put thoughts on paper when I was 9. And it wasn't like your typical childish stories too, they were pretty serious. Like one of my stories A Known Stranger, ( I know I'm kind of promoting here) I thought of the plot when I was 9.

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpadd?

yes and no. Yes, 'cause I have a friend on here who has ( sorta) and no 'cause they probably have girlfriends or just not interested.

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpadd? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

I'm kind of an undiscovered gem. Nobody gives two hoots about my stories to be honest. It's not really a story It's a rants (I NEED TO COMPLAIN...) about well life. My most successful story is The Girl Formula: About A Boy, with 22 votes ( my rant has 60). It's a story about this girl who makes a deal with this American boy on holiday with his friends. He basically wants a date with her friend, but he knows he's not relationship material and is used to just sleeping with girls and not talking to them other than to get them in bed. So she teaches him manners and what to say and what not to say around girls. They fall in love at the same time and a bunch of stuff happens that strengthens and breaks the relationship. I'm not gonna reveal what XD It's also part of a trilogy cause the ending... damn. Just damn. Not you're typical love story- or life at that matter.

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

yes, strongly.

Q10: When reading a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar)

Grammar. I don't mind spelling mistakes unless they're really stupid and mindless.

Thanks for the interview!

- your welcomes love