@livelovelaugh331

http://wattpad.com/livelovelaugh331

Q1: What type of books do you read on wattpadd?

Teen Fiction, girlxgirl, romance, and fantasy

Q2: What's your favorite Genre?

Romance/Fantasy

Q3: What do you think needs to be improved on wattpadd?

More organized groups. Seriously

Q4: What do you like best in people, eg (personality)

Humor, because I have a "odd" humor and i like people who get my jokes

Q5: What inspires you to write/read?

books and music

Q6: When did you start writing?

When I was 6 or 7

Q7: Do you believe you Can find love on wattpadd?

Maybe

Q8: What story of yours is most successful on wattpadd? ( explain abit about the story ) ?

Straight in a Crooked World:

The world as we see it...or maybe it should be the gays as we see them! In a world where the population is prominently gay heterosexuality can cause conflicts. It did for these two! A nobody at Solae High - Jason suddenly finds himself the center of unwanted attention when the people of his world find out his preference! Unbeknownst pulled to an old friend- Ashlia and her to him...these to find themselves against the world of homosexuals. As if life was easy with Mason bullying Jason to no ends he now had to suffer the scrutiny of his friends and classmates for choosing someone inappropriate? But was it really? Pushed against a wall with no way to escape these two teenagers stand to fight back for the person they love and who love them back just the same...but will they succeed?

Q9: Do you believe people should only fan others if they have written a good story and not for no reason?

Only if they have written a good story, because the point of fanning is to get instant updates on your favorite authors. Unless their your friend or something.

Q10: When readin a story what mistake do u hate most? Eg ( spelling,grammar): Spelling,

I hate having to re-read to figure out what the word is

Good detailed answers, thanks for taking part xD