•3

AT
Don't be afraid to leave any comments of any sort, I like constructive criticism! Hugs! \[^•^]/

My breath hitches every time her eyes met mine during class so I try to avoid looking at her. I look down at my hands and notice sweat gleaming from my palms.
What the fuck?
    It's very unnerving to know I'm feeling this way all of a sudden. Although every time I come into class I'm high. Damn I need to find my hook up.
"Ms.Rose would you care to repeat what I just instructed the class to do?" Her voice making me lift my head and yet again make eye contact sending me into a trance.
I can feel my face burning and my lips move in an intent to reply but all I can to do is shut my mouth and nod my head 'no'. "You already have detention for a week if you do not want a full month added then I suggest you pay attention." With that the class burst into oos and whispers making me blush even more.
It was the end of class and I was dreading detention but I knew I couldn't escape this woman.
    All the students filed out in a bundle of rush and I was left alone with the witch. Not knowing what to do, I stayed in my seat and toke my phone out only to have it taken away as fast as it made it onto my desk.
"No phones allowed also take a seat near me so you can help me grade some papers, if you mess up any students work you will be punished." As she finished speaking my mind repeated the last part causing the hairs on the back of my neck to raise and a chill run down my spine for the hundredth time today.
Curse this women!
Finally two hours passed and I grab my things quickly and make my way to the door fast. But she blocks the door not allowing me to leave,"And where do you think you're going in such a rush?" Her eyes searching me for any sign of confusion.
I stood with confidence and pulled on the backpacks strap,"Home."
   She walked forward not breaking eye contact and stood in front of me. We were only a few inches away and I could feel her hot minty breath on my face. My cheeks were beginning to burn once again. Her hand raising only to make contact with a loose strand of my brown hair. My breath hitches as I can feel her fingertips lightly make contact with my skin as she tucks the strand behind my ear,"Don't be late to my class again."she walks past me leaving me confused. But I speed out the door and try to gather my mind as I make my way home.