chapter 9

Your POV

After I sang to the girls I when down stairs. I sighed as I unpacked the kitchen. I heard the door bell. I walked to the door. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey it's your mom, Kim." My mom said. I opened the door for her. I smiled a bit.

"Hey Mom." I said. "Do you need help?" She asked. "Yea. I am working on the kitchen right now. The girls room and the guess bed rooms are done." I said. My mom nodded. My mom helped me with the kitchen witch took up most of the night.

My mom left to get some rest. I am really sleepy and when to my room that is not done. I sighed a bit as I lay down. I pulled up my covers and fell asleep. A hour later I felt 2 little body's cuddle into me. I know it is South and Kira.

~next day~

I woke up to Kira laying on my left leg and South laying on my right arm. I smiled a bit and moved them a bit. I made breakfast and the girls came down. I smiled a bit. "Good morning babys." I said. "Morning Mommy."

I gave them there breakfast and at a bit as well. I unpacked the rest of the house. I smiled to myself and started to make lunch. "Girls your cousins, Aunt's and uncle and grandparents are coming over for lunch." I said. "OK Mommy." The girls said as they sat down.