I said. "Sure!" He replied happily. "Okay, wanna race down their?" I added. "Sure, Ill be waiting for you" he replied. "Oh really, well see about that" I said in my mood. We took off in a flash and blowing wind back at Speedy and Bea.

"Wow, another Blue jay cadet, and this one's a female. this will be interesting" Speedy said. "Yep, the only thing is, will Shiro have a crush on Swift as well just like penny?" Bea said in a worried voice. "We're just gonna have to find out for ourself's" Speedy replied.

Swift:

We arrived at the beach with a win from Shiro. "Wow, you really are fast" I told him. "Thanks Swift" He replied. "No problem" I replied back. "So, where are you from Shiro?" I told her. " Well, I'm from Blue Jay Coast" She replied. "BLUE JAY COAST?!" I replied in shock. "Isn't that the home for-". " The wickedest Blue Jays ever, yep" she cut me off as she gave me my answer.

"No way, and you came to Top Wing Academy" I said in shock. "That's right" She replied. "Can you show me one of your tricks pretty please, " I begged her as I gave her a cute facial expression. "Alright Swift, but under one condition" She told me. "Whats that? " I replied.

"Don't try this if i'm not around okay? This is a trick that no blue jay was able to master, except for me" she said in a worried voice. "Okay! I promise Shiro" I said in an excited mood. "Okay, here's the move that other blue jays can't master, I call it "Sonicboom Dive Surf" She said as she flew High and out to sea.

 "Shiro?!" I yelled out into the sky as she disappeared from my view. " YYYYYYYEEEEE-HHHHHAAAAAWWWWW" Shiro shouted as she dived down from the sky with a loud Sonicboom. "SHIRO LOOKOUT, YOUR GONNA HIT THE WATER " I said in shock. She said nothing but then...BOOM!!! "SHIRO!" I yelled as I saw an explosion that rised out of the water. Then I saw something on the water sliding towards the beach. "Whats that?" I said. Then it came closer and closer. then it was Shiro surfing towards the beach with her feet.

"SHIRO, YOUR ALIVE" I said in shock. "Of course I'm alive" She said as she surfed off the water, onto the sand. "Sslliicckk!" I said as she stopped sliding and walked over laid down under the umbrella with me. "Yep, it took me 7 Months to learn that trick" She said as she was panting. "7 MONTHS" I said in shock. "Yeah, but can you keep it down please, i'm trying to rest" she replied. "oh, yeah, sorry Shiro" I said as I apologized to her. "Shiro?" I said. "Yes?" she replied and opened one eye. "Can I ask you something" I said in a hesitated voice. "Sure, what is it Swift?" she said as she got up. "C-Can y-you teach me that trick...please?" I said.

"Swift...I....well...I don't know Swift, I'm being honest here because...-". "-You don't want me to get hurt?" I said as I accidentally cut her off. " Yeah-" She continued "But I have seen other birds try this trick and it didn't turn out well for them" She said as she turned her face around. "O-Oh, I see, I didn't mean to make you feel that way" I replied as I started to imagine what she said. "Maybe Swift, let me think about it, okay" She said as she looked into my eyes. "Okay" I replied. "ARE YOU GUYS OKAY" Penny said sliding down with the other cadets running towards me and Shiro. "Why do you ask?" I replied in concern. "We heard a loud Boom!" Brody added. "Oh, that was just one Shiro's slick moves" I said. "Oh, well, can you show us one of your primo moves Shiro?" Brody said. "Not right now, i'm tired for showing my move to Swift" Shiro replied as she yawned. "Oh, okay, so will just let you rest and you can tell us when your ready, okay" Brody said. "Okay, Thanks Brody" Shiro said as she fell to sleep.

The cadets went back to the lemon shack and I started to draw with a stick I found until Baddy Mcbat came around and started problems. "Well hello their, SWIFT!" He said as he kick sand at my face. "Hey!" I said in anger. I started to get scared of Baddy because after that he pushed me and said "Aww, Look at the whining baby who can't even defend himself!" He said in a powerful voice. I turned pale not knowing what to do. I sighed in a disgrace and said "Y...yeah Your right Baddy". "Hey! Back off!" Somebody said behind me. I turned around and I saw Shiro in anger. "What did you just say?!" Baddy said as he started to get very angry. "I said back off, You do NOT talk to my friend like that!" she said with rage. "Oh, is that so" Baddy said. "Swift, stand back, this is gonna be good" She said as she walked in front of me. "Okay Shiro" I replied as I started to take some steps backwards. "Oh, So that's how it's gonna be, huh?!" Baddy replied. "Shiro, Whats going on?" I said in worry. "Are you guys gonna fight!?" I said in fear. "No, Were gonna race" She replied. "Oh, So you wanna race, Shiro?" Baddy said to Shiro. I looked at Shiro in fear and I started to imagine how bad Baddy is gonna beat Shiro. "Wait Shiro, Don't you want to use my Flash-Wing in the race?" I told Shiro. "No, but thanks Swift, I have something better than Baddy's jet" Shiro Replied. "Whats that?" I said. "My wings. Trust me, they're gonna be useful in this situation" Shiro said as she unfolded her wings. "I have a feeling that this is gonna be an easy win for me" Baddy said and then laughed. "So, Shiro, Ready to lose?!" Baddy said as he got in his jet. "You should be the one being prepared to lose" Shiro said as she was at the starting line with Baddy and his jet. "Shiro?" I called out her name. "Yes?" she said as she looked at me. "Why are you doing this again?" I said curiously. "I'm doing this for you because I don't want Baddy to treat you like a baby" she replied. "Oh, but Shiro--" "No buts Swift, i'm doing this for you no matter what" She said, cutting me off.

"Ready? 5, 4, 3, 2--" "Okay cadets, Breaks over" Speedy Said just in time before Shiro & Baddy were about to race.

Me, Whiro, and the other cadets headed back to HQ where Bea Announced 2 new vehicles for Roxy and Shiro. "I still have to build them but you girls can name your vehicles yourselves." Bea told Roxy and Shiro. " Okay, i want to call my vehicle *The Speed - Wing*." Roxy told Bea in a proud voice. "Okay, What about you shiro?" Bea asked Shiro. " Hmm ... from the looks from the blueprint, I'd like to call my vehicle *The Thunder - Wing*." Shiro told Bea. "Wo-hah-ow, The Thunder Wing sound like its gonna need alot of horsepower to fly." Bea said before she left thw room.

 Shiro's P.o.v:

"Okay cadets, its time to earn your Trick Wing Badge" Speedy told Us except Me and Roxy because we didn't have our vehicles yet. Speedy explained what the trick Wing Badge is and the cadets went to earn their wings. "Shiro, Roxy" Speedy called our names. "Yes Speedy?" We replied. Feel free to do anything you want mean while the cadets are out. "Okay!" We replied happily. Roxy went to the lemon shack and I went to see Bea in her action building.