chapter 1

After what seemed like a lifetime on the road watching trees, cars , people,  and more trees pass by the (last names)  finally arrived at their destination . Megaville. It took all of (names)  will power to stop her jaw from hitting the car floor, but her family didn't even try as they want with the flow and realised a large gasp followed by several "ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhssss!!! " and " aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhss!!! " they explored the huge city for a while only stopping to get necessities along the way before heading to their new place of residence.  The girl gazed up at their new home . She had to admit the house was far bigger than their previous one and it looked more comfy too,  they packed all the boxes inside and arranged their contents in their rightful places there was no furniture to move since they had all been brought in the previous day.  After a job well done name walked up the stairs to her new room tiredly only thought in her head was to shut down for a major power nap.  Entering the (f/c) painted room she mentally took note of how bigger it was than her former one the walls had posters of her favorite anime and shows, but best of all she had her own bathroom. Gone are days of sharing a bathroom with (b/n)  . Maybe moving to megaville wasn't such a bad idea after all  . Lazy she trotted to bed and flopped into the pile of warm blankets and feathery pillows and snuggled deeper into the bed.  Just a few seconds from dream land her door swung open revealing her older brother who was smirking at her predicament, the loud sound had scared  her making the girl  realise a high pitched scream as  she jumped off the edge bed and landed on the hard floor with her bum. " aah (b/n) your such a big jerk" the "(h/c) tween mumbled as she gathered herself up from the scare to glare harshly at him .  (b/n) snorted in amusement as he  Watch her "final awake  I see. Come on mom and dad want to talk to us about something " he said as turned and started walking downstairs not bothering to see if she was following him.  (name)  sighed and rubbed her temples  in hope of calming down ' what do they need to  talk about anyways ' the girl mumbled to her self as she headed to the living room , ignoring her brother who was tapping his foot impatiently for her  . " Darlings we news for you " their mother started " you'll both be attending mega ville middle and high school tomorrow " their father continued. Both parents looked at them anxiously waiting for a respond. The two siblings stayed still as they tried to process what their father had said not bothering to look at them, but when the words snuck deeper their (e/c) eyes widened in panic "  But we just moved here?!! "