Breakout and Reunion

YN POV/Krieg POV

It's been years since they took us from Overwatch, I think it was called but it's been years and torture makes us forget even Krieg here has been forgetting her. I can't even remember her name but her face stays there piecing me trying to make me remember but I can't so I focus on the face and hope for a chance to break out.

Krieg: THE WOUNDS NEED TO BE SALTED

YN: "I know but we can't kill them till we break out and find weapons and I know we hurt but we have to fight through it."

And just in time Widowmaker walks in for our "therapy" session but it manly involves her torturing me to join Talon but she gets the same result as the last 7 years.

Widowmaker: "You realize that if you join us the pain will go away."

I forced Krieg to be quiet acting like I was dead. Widowmaker sighed and called the medics in here to revive me but as they walked in and got ready to give me a shot I broke the chains that were holding my arms and wrapped my hands around their throats and broke their necks. Widowmaker tried get me with needles to sedate me but I grabbed her and slammed her into the wall repeatedly I then dropped her after knocking her out.

Krieg: "YES YES YES YESYESYEYS."

YN: "Not now Krieg I need to get out of here."

I ran out of the door and looked for any signs for help and saw 5b and I realized I was underground but saw another sign which said armory and smirked at that. I quickly ran towards the armory looking for a gun and I found one, a good old shotgun and saw a bunch of parts and a saw blade and thought why not i then worked on a masterpiece as Krieg called it but a tool in my mind.

 I quickly ran towards the armory looking for a gun and I found one, a good old shotgun and saw a bunch of parts and a saw blade and thought why not i then worked on a masterpiece as Krieg called it but a tool in my mind

But smiled and gave it a few swings and realized how light it was but then I looked at mirror in here saw how different I really was. I no longer had hair and I stood a foot taller then my last height before I was taken but my face held scars like no other I was ashamed of them but I saw a engineer mask lying there and I put it on and felt it easier to breathe and I was built way buffer than I previously was.

Krieg: "IT NEEDS BLOOD ITS TO PURPLE HERE IT NEEDS SOME RED."

YN: "For once I agree with you but fair warning if this axe touches a innocent I will pull the plug and kill us both got it."

Krieg: "JUST LET ME AT EM! I NEED MEAT FOR A BICYCLE!"

I then smirked and let Krieg take the wheel of the murderous adventure of the Talon base.

Angela/Mercy's POV

As we were heading to the Talon base on this team it was me ,Reinhardt, 76 ,Tracer as our pilot/scout, Mcree and Ana as our sniper. As we were nearly there I couldn't help but think about YN and how he went missing all those years ago and how devastated I was to hear he was taken and there was no trace of him anywhere but I was brought back out of my thoughts by Lena " Alright loves we're here but 76 you need to see this."
He left to go see what Lena was talking about as we waited. He came back after a few seconds with some news.