13. Home Not So Sweet Home

Start from the beginning

She sat down in front of the huge flat screen in the living room and ate as she watched Love and Hip Hop. By the time she was done eating and watching the show Dave was back down stairs, but he was in the kitchen on the phone. To Trinity it sounded like business so she didn't want to bother him. Walking into the kitchen with her plate in one hand and glass in the other she stayed quiet. As she walked past Dave who sat on the island, he smakced her ass. She gasped and turned around with a big grin.

She mouthed stop to him and placed the dishes in the sink. She turned back around and he waved her over to him. She shuffled her feet over to him with folded arms and stood there as he held his phone up to his ear. He pulled her closer to him by her waist.

"Yeah, aint that the the blue one?" He spoke into the phone still holding on to her. Because she was so close to him she could hear the voice on the other end, which was a female's voice. She just looked in an attempt not to jump to conclusions, Dave looked her in the eyes and pulled her into his lap still holding the phone.

"Yeah that one. What you need it for?" He continued as his free hand gripped her thigh before kissing her neck. The person spoke again as he continued kissing and licking her neck.

"Oh that's today?... Probably not." Spoke with whoever it was as he was now rubbing his hand all over her butt.

"Aight ma, bye enjoy... I love you too." He said ending the call and placing his phone on the counter.

"That was moms. She going out for some event my aunt having and was asking me what she should wear." He laughed shaking his head. Trinity looked at him and slightly smiled realizing he had the best smile she had ever seen. Running his hand un her leg and in to her panties he gained access to all of her ass and gripped it with all his might.

"What you want to do today?" He asked continuing to play with her ass.

"I don't know. What do you have in mind?

"Its all on you. Whatever you want to do." She started thinking to herself and shopping came to mind.

"I need a whole new wardrobe." she shrugged.

"Well go get ready then." He squeezed her cheeks one last time before she got up and went upstairs.

Dave could feel that he was about to become a little too open to Trinity, he didn't mind it, but with the shit she had going on he remembered to keep his distance. He couldn't get caught up feeling things for a girl who wouldn't leave her nigga even if she wanted to. He waited a while for her to get out if the shower before he got in himself. Once the both of them were ready they left heading to the mall.

Once they got there Trinity went straight to Victoria's Secret. She bought up half the store with her own money after Dave insisted a million times. After going to the Gucci store, they continued to walk around the mall as Trinity led the way since they were there for her to get anything she wanted, Dave's treat. She walked looking through the windows of the stores until she eyed something cute. This gesture really made her think if she could drop Jay what would it be like having Dave's full attention. As she thought this she went into the Fendi store looking at the different shoes and clothing. She slightly glanced up at Dave who was planning on buying a couple things for himself as well.

She admired him as he looked around and picked out a couple of outfits and shoes. She really thought to herself about trying something more than just being fuck buddies. She was so lost in hed thoughts that they eventually made eye contact and he winked at her making her melt from across the store. She looked down blushing and soon continued looking for a cute outfit and some shoes. Dave's mind, on the other hand, was far from relationships. He had been thinking all day about how he could get things back on track and get things going smooth after Mitch was out of the picture.