“It is a pleasant night, tonight,” commented Soundwave.

Looking up into the growing stars she nodded, “Yes…”

“Whoa! You figured out how to speak in this form!” cheered Frenzy before Rumbled slap him on his helm.

Smiling, Rumble patted her claws, “Sounds better than talking through the comm. links.”

Nightspark slightly chuckled before looking up into the sky, “It is a nice sky, tonight.”

“It is… Roisin.”

“Nightspark,” she corrected, looking over at the SIC, “That’s my new name.”

The con stared at her for a moment before giving her a small nod, “It’s a lovely name.”

Then they were quiet. Nothing was said between them as she watched the sky glitter brightly, the moon now right dab in the middle of the sky. In her arms the twins had fallen asleep, growing bored by their silence. However, for the most part, it was she who had avoided speaking to him. The memory of the base, the betrayal, and the events still fresh in her mind.

“Nightspark,” whispered Soundwave.

“I know what happen… what you did to the Autobots.” She stated plainly, turning her head to find that Soundwave’s eyes were glowing brightly in shock underneath his mask. Huffing, she place the twins down while picking up Ravage by the nape of her neck and putting the large cat beside them. Standing up, she turned around and walked back to the picture she worked hard on. The sound of Soundwave’s movements alerted her of him following. Turning around gently, she found his helm looking over her picture before bending down to touch the scratch form of her famiy.

She knew that he was curious about who they were, so she answered him with a quiet voice. “That’s… my family.” Then very slowly she pointed them out, her optics hazing a bit, “My mom, who was the greatest mom I have ever known.” Chuckling, she gently touched her picture, “She used to bake us cookies when we were smaller, almost once a week after school. Me and my Sister bragged a lot over the cookies, taking them to school just to eat it in front of the others.”

Then she moved to her father, “Dad was one of the weirdest dudes I have ever seen. He was like Skywarp, dingy at times and tackles, but just like you during serious moments.” She laughed, “I remember the first boy that had a crush of Bliain had. Dad had one of the straightest face we had ever seen. He was so intimidating that the boy was a nervous wreck by the end of the day.” Then very slowly she touch her twin, “Bliain…she was almost exactly like Ratchet that it’s scary. Always overprotective and making sure that we were alright. She was the doctor in the house hold and whenever we got a cut, she would grab her kit and drag us to the bathroom to make sure we were healed up.”

Soundwave stood still, watching her carefully as she stood up. Suddenly she snarled and destroyed the whole picture before jumping off the plateau. With a loud thump she landing right in front of her cave and trotted inside. Ignoring the second thump outside, she walked all the way to the back of the cave where she had never explored before. She could hear the twins’ frantic calls and Ravage’s yowls, but she dodge them whenever she could.

Suddenly Soundwave stood before her, looking right at her and this time she knew he would not back down. However, whatever Soundwave was about to say was instantly lost when she snarled and attack him. With her claws she held the mech to the floor, glowing silver optics turning a faintly red.

“Do you know that after you attack Jasper,” she saw his helm focus immediately right at him causing her to sneer at the mech, “Yes, I know about that, I know about how you tried to take over my home, creating a new Cybertron from your precious keys.” Glancing to the side she found his sparkling watching her very carefully. She felt him move under her claws and she focus back to him, “You tried to kill the Autobots, the humans, everyone in the base without giving them a chance to escape. You Cybertronians completely forgot about what I did, what I sacrifice!” A massive roar vibrated the air as she lifted the Hacker up and slam him down, cracking the ground, “I DIED for you!”