thoughts. (september 4.)

I'm watching a couple friends play rock band on the wii and it's cool.

And hey, I know that you're probably going to read this, I hope u know who u are.

You too. Don't think that I forgot about you!

And you.

Also, I'm going to high school tomorrow :')

Ooooh, back to school, back to school, to prove to dad that I'm not a fool, I got my lunch packed, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight, oH back to school, back to school, back to school......

If u know where that song is from ur the real MVP.

Also, if you three didn't get the hint up there, I was aiming those at Anna, Madison and Tori:)

-

Also I finally figured out how to open my locker n stuff.

I also tried to find the fasted route from my locker to my first class, then to my next, and my next class, and my last class.

Then after that whole day, it's basketball tryouts.

Now, here's the thing. I have a super hard semester and I want to have most of my focus on that and swimming. Basketball might come between those two things for me, and that wouldn't be great.

But on the other hand, basketball is super fun and id be bummed if I didn't make the team.

So I'm basically preparing my mind to accept the fact that I won't make it so it makes it easier on my head when I think about the work load I'm about to face.

So there's that.

It's like a 50/50 thing for wether or not I make the team.

And I know I'll be on the swim team lol.

That's all for today's thoughts and complaints.

Hope u enjoyed.

(Fun Fact: I wrote half of this on my ancient iPod and it's glitching out but it has a cute background)

(If you wanted to know [i doubt you do], this is my current iPod background)

lmao I love stranger things/finn wolfhard too much

(another fun fact: finn wolfhard is my lock screen background on my phone)