Patikim... hehe...

Have you read Her Knight In Shining Armor? May cameo sina Kiehl at Altesia sa story na iyon.

In case, you haven't read it yet, or you may have forgotten, here it is! Just so you'll know... hehe...

Eto yung nag-shoot ng commercial ng Sunsilk si Lovelle sa Sunshine Island, kasama si Naya at ang limang naguguwapuhang mga lalaki (Tristan, Xavier, Kiehl, Benjamin at Nikolas). FYI: Naya is the wife of Tristan, who owns the island. At kaya kumpleto ang barkadahan ng lima ay dahil ayaw ni Tristan na may makalapit na ibang lalaki sa kanyang dear wifey. hehe...

Naya and Tristan's story was published under LM. Title: To Tame A Bachelor. If you want to buy the book, you can go to Bookcircle Bookstore sa Recto or you can buy online. Maraming mga online sellers ang nagbebenta ng LM. So makakabili kayo sa kanila.

So here's the cameo of Altesia and Kiehl guys, told via Lovelle's POV. Eto muna for now. Enjoy!

Always,

Sharon Rose

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cut! Okay guys, that's it! Pack out already."

Lovelle sighed in relief. After like doing the same scene for countless of times, the director finally got his perfect take, and called it a day.

Itinikom niya ang bibig. Pakiramdam niya ay nangangalay na ang mga labi niya sa kakangiti.

"Whew! At long last, it's over! Thank heavens!" She heard Nikolas groan.

"So this is how you do the commercial. Unlimited takes for a fucking 30-second video." Segunda ni Xavier na katulad ni Nikolas ay magkasalubong ang mga kilay. "This will be the first and the last time that I will do this kind of stuff."

"Hey, guys, take it easy," si Tristan. "It was hella fun, right?"

"Of course! Because you have Naya by your side. While the rest of us here have only the sand and the beach to ourselves!" Si Xavier na halatang bitter. "And this is your bloody idea. Sana ay hindi mo na kami isinama sa kalokohan mong ito."

Tristan chuckled amusedly. "Hey, Xave, don't be such an ass. Ngayong araw ka nga lang na diet sa chick ay ganyan ka na agad-"

"Correction, " he interrupted, "kahapon pa kami nandito sa magandang isla mo na walang babae kundi puro tubig at buhangin."

"Anong walang babae?" Anito. "We have Lovelle here and the crews. Of course, exclude Naya because she's mine already."  Hinapit nito sa baywang ang nobya na siniko naman ng babae.

Four pairs of gorgeous eyes focused on her. Bigla siyang nailang. Her cheeks blushed.

"Wala pang boyfriend iyan," singit ni Naya na lalong nakaragdag sa pamumula niya. "'Di ba, Lovelle?"

Though she was already introduced with the group, and they already had a casual conversation in between their shoots, she was not yet comfy with the guys, especially being teased with any one of them.

Xavier, Benjamin, Nikolas and Kiehl were like God's gift to women. Kung ibang babae ang nasa kalagayan niya, nagtitili na siguro iyon sa sobrang kilig.

"Hey guys, if you plan to take advantage of Lovelle, back off now, okay?" Si Benjamin na kaagad pumagitna.

"Playing a dedicated knight in shining armor, Benj?" Si Kiehl. The rest of the gang laughed in amusement.

"Fuck you!" Singhal nito sa grupo pagkatapos ay hinarap siya. "I'll help you pack your things, Lovelle."

"Uy, someone is playing a gentleman." The four men chorused at muli na namang humagalpak nang tawa.

She opened her mouth to say something when they heard the sound of a chopper approaching Sunshine Island. Hindi iyon ang malaki at maluwag na chopper na pag-aari ni Tristan.

Sinundan nila ng tingin ang chopper hanggang sa lumapag iyon sa dalampasigan. Iisang tao lang ang sakay niyon.

The pilot removed her helmet, and then, disembarked from the chopper.

She heard Kiehl's loud gasp when she saw that the pilot was a woman. She was wearing a black suit like that of cat woman with a vest. Her long, brown hair fell over shoulders when she removed her helmet.

She was walking towards them now, her wide hips swaying sexily as she strutted her hot stuff.

The woman was a bombshell, with to die for figure - big breasts with matching narrow waistline and rounded behind. Her face was beautiful, but her aura was deadly. She approached them like a goddess, her confidence flowing amply all over her.

"Altesia!" Kiehl mumbled. "What the fuck is she doing here?"

"Wow! Prepare for doomsday, Pare," si Nikolas. "Altesia looks like she's going to cut your throat any minute..."

"Shut up!" Baling nito sa kaibigan. Then, he approached the lovely, but deadly woman named Altesia.

"What the hell are you doing here, Altesia? And why are you the pilot of that freaking chopper? You are putting your life in grave danger, woman," he hissed.

Altesia smiled demurely, but her lips silently spoke venom. "I can fly a fucking chopper, Kiehl. I'm a pilot and I have the license to do it."

"Watch your language!" He warned. "And what the hell brought you here?"

"To spite your bloody ass! You know what I want to do with you right now? I want to pulverize you until you become so fine like the sand here. I so hate you!"

"Let's talk!" He grabbed her elbow and dragged her to one of the cottages.

"Yeah! We really need to talk!"

Despite Altesia's angry demeanor, she still moved like a fine lady. Halatang may sinasabi sa buhay.

Well, she knew Altesia, the ‘it girl’ who was always featured in the glossy cover of elite magazines. She was a famous socialite who graduated in Harvard, well known for her killer figure and beautiful face and for being hot tempered, too.

Napailing na lamang siya nang mawala sa paningin niya ang dalawa.

"Let's wish Kiehl goodluck, men. He badly needs that right now." Si Nikolas na nangingiti. He took her attention.

"Yeah!" Sabay-sabay na chorus ng magkakaibigan. Nag-high five pa ang mga ito.

"Guys, the chopper will be here in about forty-five minutes." Si Tristan, using his informative tone. "The pilot will fly you back to Manila. Naya and I will be staying here for our advance honeymoon. 'Di ba, hon?" Baling nito sa nobya.

"Loko," Naya wrinkled her nose, but smiled sweetly at Tristan. She was blushing.

"I'll go and pack then," Lovelle said curtly. "Mauuna na ako sa inyo, guys."

"I'll help you pack your things, Lovelle." Si Benjamin at sinabayan siya sa paglalakad. 

"Thanks, but no thanks, Benj. I only have a few things with me. I can manage." Iyon lang at tuloy-tuloy na siya sa cottage na nakatoka para sa kanya.