Chapter Five

When Ellie woke up her head was pounding. She groaned. Great, she thought. My first hangover.

She winced when she got up out of the her bed, and stared down at herself. This was most definitely not what she had been wearing last night. In fact, she wasn't sure she even knew whose shirt it was. Ellie tried to think back to what happened, but didn't remember pretty much anything past when she spilled beer on Brian. Great.

She looked across the room, where Claire should have been, but wasn't. She saw the pretty dress that Claire had been wearing last night lain across the bed, extremely wrinkled.

"Oh, you're up," said a girl's voice behind her. Ellie swivelled around and saw Claire exiting their en suite bathroom, yawning and running her hands through her hair. She was wearing only under garments on her slim body, and Ellie fought to keep away a blush.

"That was pretty crazy, huh?" Claire said, referring to the party last night. She looked somewhat proud of herself.

"Yeah," Ellie said. Then, "Actually, I don't really remember anything," she admitted.

Claire gave her a look of pity. "That's probably for the best, dear," she walked over to her bed and picked up the dress. She examined it and a look of distaste crossed her face. "Pity, isn't it? I fell asleep in it, apparently. No one was nice enough to change me," she said, giving Ellie's outfit a look before tossing the dress and collapsing on her bed.

"What do you mean, for the best?" Ellie asked, suddenly feeling dread. She, too, sat down on her bed, and flinched when she felt a sharp pain in her head.

Claire wordlessly tossed her a bottle of Advil before responding. "You had two drinks and were completely out of it. First time?" Claire raised an eyebrow.

"No," Ellie lied, her face reddening slightly. Claire looked as though she didn't believe her, but didn't push it.

"Anyways," she said. "You were stumbling all over the place. Brian had to take you back here to calm you down. Apparently you were throwing up and passed out eventually, I guess. That's probably his shirt," she nodded at it. Ellie looked down and realized it did look familiar.

Inwardly, she groaned. She had definitely made a total fool of herself last night. So much for fitting in.

"Come on," said Claire from across the room. "We've got afternoon lectures."

Ellie sighed, but got up. She was reluctant, but she knew she'd have to face the day eventually.

-----------------------

When Melissa looked up and saw that Juri was not in the bed beside hers, she knew exactly where to go looking for her. She sighed, got up, and pulled on some clothes before heading outside.

Melissa didn't have a hangover, thankfully. She didn't drink to much last night because she had been trying to keep an eye on Juri. When Juri disappeared though, Melissa had an inkling to where she had gone, and she was about to find out.

She walked a short distance until she reached the Miller dorm. When she entered, she was a couple of guys in the lounge, each of them giving her a suggestive look or rude remark. She ignored them, walking until she reached the room she was looking for. She knocked and only a couple seconds later, the door swung open. A sleepy-looking Brian was in the opening.

"Here to collect?" he asked groggily, and Melissa nodded. He gestured for her to come in.

When Melissa stepped in she immediately saw Juri, sprawled on a twin bed, still fast asleep. Her dark hair was strewn around her head yet she still managed to look elegant. There was a blanket wrapped around her body and Melissa had a sneaking suspicion that she wasn't wearing much underneath. And, of course, next to her was Erik, in all his blonde glory, wearing only boxers. How they had managed to sleep in that small bed together was beside Melissa. She sighed, and looked at Brian, who was now sitting on his own bed, scratching his neck.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 22, 2012 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Green With Envyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें