Chapter 2

*next morning*

     I woke up on 5:30 a.m as I got off my bed, wash my face and took a bath. I wore my new clothes on and went to school by bus. The school started on 7:00 a.m so it's still early for me. I went to the music room, they have lots of instruments and a big stage in there. Music room is my favourite place where I love to go.

    I looked around then looked at the instruments as I studied them clearly. "What are you doing?" A voice appeared as I yelped,"Oh! Um.. hello! I uh.. I came here to look around and study the instruments.." I turned behind and saw a tall creature with a hat and coat on. He suddenly chuckled,"You don't study them, you play them" he grabbed a guitar and played with it. "Well.. the instruments are different than any other school's instruments.." I said softly.

    "That's because they are made from human parts". I gulped as he chuckled,"You must be new here. Everyone calls me the Creepers or what should I say, Jeepers Creepers." I looked at him,"Oh, Jeepers Creepers... I am (Y/N) (L/N)... and I watched all your movies.. They're quite entertaining.." He smiled,"(Y/N), huh? I watched your movies as well along with my classmates before you move here. 'Terror of Angel' is the top horror icons in our school history until now" he said while placing the guitar back to the same place. I smiled nervously,"T-Thank you.. could you tell me more about it..? Does your school held any events..?"

   "Of course. Do you love music?" He took off his hat and placed it down on the table. "Yes I do. Music is life. It's always been my favourite" I smiled happily under my mask. "Well, you're in luck! In our school, we love celebrating events with many types of music and an acts. But right now, our actress and actor were retired and left our school two years ago. So, we stopped playing music anymore..." He sighed as I comfort him on his back.

     "Um... I-I would love to be an actress or a singer one day.." I said nervously while patting his back. He looked at me, his eyes were sparkled in excitement,"Really? That's great! Now all you need is to fill the form and sent it to Mrs. Frankenstein." I nodded slowly,"When is the event start..?" "On next week, Sunday tonight so you better get started now. Everyone will be busy preparing for the event" I nodded again and smiled,"T-Thanks for telling me.. I'm happy to have a friend.. who loves music too.. in my old school, I.. don't have friends.. I'm always alone.. T-That's why I transferred here... T-Thanks to Mr. Dracula for letting me transferred here without paying for the school supplies and stuffs... He knew my parents were dead a-anyway..."

    He patted my head,"Don't worry, we love to have like you who loves music. Everyone loves music. Who doesn't?" I giggled softly under my mask,"Y-Yeah.." He smiled again as the bell suddenly rings. It's 7.00 a.m now. "You should go back to class while I'm looking for Mrs. Frankenstein to find a form for you to fill in. Btw I'm in your class too. So if Mr. Bates ask where I am, tell him I'm looking for Mrs. Frankenstein." He said as I nodded,"Alright, Creeper.. I see you in class.." I waved goodbye at him before running back to my class.

Creeper's pov

    Awww. Her voice is so soft and cute. I can really tell she's a shy smol person but look deadly on the inside. Though, too bad to hear that her parents are dead and she's all alone in her old school. I hate to admit that I'm actually lying to her that everyone is kind and nice but not everyone can be... very kind and nice.. I mean we do have bullies here... but she looks so... innocent. Like a blossom blooms under the darkness of sorrows and deeps. I don't want to hurt her feelings, after all she's all alone in her old school and I'm sure she doesn't want to be alone again. I better make sure that I'll be there for her, all day. Or maybe stalking her... hmmm that would be nice..~ I wonder what's behind her mask anyway...

Yandere!Jeepers Creepers x Reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara