"Tear" - Chapter 3

Zacznij od początku

She looked so innocent not knowing what was going on. I decided to just make something up.

"Oh, I'm just going to get some fresh air." I tried to smile with all the pain in my heart and quickly opened the door, ready to meet him.

---

With my hands in the pouch of my hoodie, I slowly walked my way as it began to get dim.

Wind was blowing through the air as it let the leaves of the trees shake.

Ugh.

I let out a deep sigh as I couldn't stop the guilty feeling inside me that was hunting me.

I hate me now. What would my sister think of me when she would notice?

Out of doubt I looked to my feet walking on the grey way.

She'll hate me, despise me or even worse, leave me...

That last thought scared me, yet I quickly forgot it after seeing the building were I had to be.

It was abandoned, old and rusty, yet it made me so happy when I would walk out of there.

I deeply sighed and forced myself not to think about all my doubts anymore, and by the way, it would all disappear in a little moment, so why bother?

Mi-Cha's POV
Again we were watching television, yet Jungkook wasn't back yet. He was already gone for three hours...

I looked at the threatening ticking clock again as everyone probably didn't even really care.

But what if he had an accident? What if he's lying in hospital, or what if he's kidnapped?!

He also didn't respond to my messages or calls...

I quickly stood up as I put on my jacket. I'm going to search for him.

I was now standing before the door and just when I wanted to open it, my brother suddenly ringed the bell.

"Jungkook!" As quickly as I could I opened the door and got him in.

"I was so worried, I thought you were-"

I noticed something different about him as I stopped talking. I didn't quite know what it was, but it definitely was something.

"Come in." I grabbed his hand as he didn't speak a word and just did what I said like he was a puppet.

I sat him down on the chair before the dining table as I made something to drink for my sibling.

"I'm so glad you're okay, you know." I smiled. "I though you had had an accident."

I turned around with the glass, sat it down in front of him and waited for him to drink it.

But,

After a few moments, nothing happened. It was just like he was lost in thoughts or like he was deeply daydreaming...

Jungkook's POV
"Jungkook?" I woke up from my thoughts as I looked at my sister.

"Are you okay?" By the frown at her face she looked worried.