The Video

Ally Raymond. She was cruel. She lives to bully and ruin everyone's life. I swear she feeds off of others pain. What I saw on the screen, was definitely the work of Ally. The video, of the fire. The fire, that left me homeless for months and killed my grandparents. The fire that ruined my life. Completely. Today just happened to be the 4 year anniversary. Of course she wouldn't pass up a chance to make me hurt. I ran out of class, to the bathroom. I cried. I'm not a person to cry. But Ally knew just the spots to hit me. I screamed. Then Triston found me. I covered my face and sobbed. "It's ok." he said as he sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I cried Into his shoulder. "Listen beautiful, don't cry. I know we don't know each other much, but I already like you. You have me, it's ok". I looked up with mascara running down my cheeks. "She's evil!". Even though he didn't know why I was crying or ANYTHING, he still comforted me. We sat there for a while till the bell rang and the halls filled with kids. He kissed me on my cheek and said "remember water fountain block 3". "Ok " I said and we both went our separate ways. Did I like him? Was this going to turn into something? I don't know what was going on. All I knew was that this day was going to be a living hell once I saw Ally.