Chapter Two

Brooklyn POV     

        "Hey Girlie.", said Stephanie, as I closed the door behind me. " Hey Steph.", I replied.  " Nice Dreads.", she said, looking at my outfit. " Well, thanks. Right back at ya." , I laughed. Stephanie was wearing a pink strapless maxi dress, with a white jean jacket over it. She had on white and gold sandals and gold bow studs. Her hair was in a messy bun with a braid on the side of it, and her makeup was just black eyeliner and mascara and pink lip gloss. Very Cute. She stood there in all her glory with her white  phone case studded with butterflies,  in one white nail painted hand,  and her blue floral  backpack in the other.(http://www.polyvore.com/stephanie_school_outfit/set?id=54206093)

       " Ready to go ?", I huffed, not really wanting to go to school today. " As ready as I'll ever be.", she sighed. We walked down my drive way to my silver convertible. As we climbed in, and I started the car, Stephanie asked, " Who are we picking up first ?" " Stell" , I answered. 

        As we pulled up to Stella's house, we saw her 7 year old sister Bea, jumping rope in their front yard. "Hey Bea!", Stephanie and I called in unision. " Hi Brooklyn, Hi Stephanie!" , she called back, dropping her jump rope and skipping over to the car. " Shouldn't you be at school ?" , Stephanie asked her, as I honked the horn for Stella to get her lazy but out here. " Not yet, today's a late start today. Staff meeting." , Bea explained. " Lucky You, 2nd grade was the best, hold on to that. " , I told Bea.  Stephanie nodded her head, " True that ." , She said. Bea replied with a giggle.

        Just then, Stella came running out of the house, hopping to put her  black boot on, studded with silver spikes. " Well don't you look cute." Stephanie laughed. " Thanks." , said Stella, as she climbed into the back of the car. Stell was wearing ripped black skinny jeans , and a white mustache shirt. She had on a black and white stripped blazer over it. She had her fiery red hair down in her natural waves with a black and white plaid  fedora on. She had her nails painted red and had her British flag phone case in her hand, and her tan mustache tote bag on her shoulder. She had on pink lipstick and a smoke eye thing going on for her makeup. Her jewelery was a black bead layered bracelet with studs on it, black sparkly heart stud earrings, and two rings, one a black rose, and one a British flag heart. (http://www.polyvore.com/stella_school_outfit/set?id=54030637)

        " Bea, mom wants you to go eat breakfast, before you head to school." , Stella said to her sister. " Okay bye Stella. Bye Brooklyn and Stephanie." She waved as she ran back to the house. " Bye Bea!" , we all called after her. " To Tatum's " , I yelled. " Forward Drive! " , yelled Stella and Stephanie in unison. We all laughed all the way to Tatum's house. 

         As we pulled up to Tatum's driveway, we saw her already sitting on her doorsteps, waiting for us. She' s ALWAYS early. " Hop in little miss Boho.", laughed Stella. That's what she's called Tatum since the 3rd grade, but, I have to say, I does fit her well. Tatum smiled, " Good to see you too Stell.", she said as she climbed in the back. Tatum was wearing a black and white tribal print shirt, ripped light wash jeans, green high top converse, and green bow studs. She had her hair in her usual beach waves, with her signature headband around her forehead. Today her headband was black with gold studs. She had a natural smokey eye and with pink gloss on and her nails were painted peppermint green. She had her navy blue Hollister tote bag on her shoulder, and her green phone case that said " QUICK AND CURIOUS AND PLAYFUL AND STRONG" on it, in her hand.(   http://www.polyvore.com/tatum_school_outfit/set?id=54124324)

        " Hey Tay" , said Steph, eagerly " Hey Steph", Tatum said, just as eagerly. " Someone's in a good mood today. ", I said smiling. " Well, Matt's in town visiting, and I can't wait to spend time with him. I really missed him." , she explained. Matt is Tatum's older brother, he goes to college at Harvard University. We all have younger siblings, so we never had anyone looking out for us, except our parents. Matt was like our big brother, we grew up with him. He'd protect us from boys, and always be their for us. Until 2 years ago when he went to Harvard, we didn't have him anymore. Tatum and Matt are like inseparable. I've never seen a sibling bond a strong as theirs. " Oh my gosh, Matt's in town!!", Stella said. " I missed  him like crazy! " , Stephanie chimed in. " Yeah, we all did! We all totally have to hang out later!!" , I said. " Well time to go to Hazel's" , Tatum said.

         We pulled up to our last stop, Hazel's house. I honked the horn and Hazel and her younger sister Kaley came running out. Hazel jumped in the car almost instantly. " Do you need a ride, Kaley?" , I asked Hazel's 15 year old sister, she's a sophomore at our school. " No, Deke's picking me up, but thanks anyway." , Kaley spoke of her boyfriend, who she's been with since the eighth grade. " Welcome." , I said as I pulled out and started driving to our school. Hazel was wearing yellow skinny jeans, a black and white v- neck  shirt with bikes on it, a blue scarf, and high top sneakers with rainbows on it. She had on multi-colored neon rubber bracelets stacked on each other, black hoops with black beads on it, and multi-colored tribal nails. She had her hair in a fishtail down her hack, red lipstick , blue eyeliner and mascara on. She held her "Adventure Time" , Finn backpack in one hand and her piano phone case in the other.( http://www.polyvore.com/hazel_school_outfit/set?id=54499553)

        " Sup, guys." , she said. " Sup, Hipster." , I replied. She gave a disaproving look, because she continously agrues that she's isn't a hipster, but, we all know she is. " What CD is in your player? ", Hazel asked, trying to cahnge the subject. " Ummm, let me check. " , I said. I turned  on the  player and One Direction blasted through. Hazel started dancing. Regardless of her hipster status, she still loves 1D, even through it's super " Mainstream and Popular" , as she puts it. Stella just groaned. " Oh, C'mon Stell! You know you love them. Your just too cool to admit it!", Tatum said, dancing with the rest of us. Stella just smiled, and nodded her head along to the music. 

       "Remind me again why I drive you guys. You all have drivers licenses." , I laughed. " Because your  our best friend, and we may have licenses, but  your the only one who's parents actually bought a car." , Hazel reminded me. " Oh yeah, Lucky Me. ", I said laughing. And, we all laughed and listened to One Direction, all the way to our high school in Salem, Oregon.