Chapter One

Brooklyn POV

    "Ignorance is your new best friend, Ignorance is your new best friend...", blasted through my alarm clock.  "UGHHHHHHH", I groaned. Why school has to start so early in the morning, is beyond me. I swung  my arm out of the covers, and hit the alarm clock.  "Ignorance", by Paramore, instantly quit playing. I  probably broke the alarm clock...., I thought as I laid in bed, still refusing to move from my comfy - warm sanctum.......  Oh well. 

      I peeled the covers off me and  stepped onto the soft carpet. Time for school, I thought. I went down to the kitchen, and took a bowl out of the cupboard. I went to the cabinet and took out the Lucky Charms  box of cereal and poured it into the bowl. I got the milk out of the fridge, poured it into the bowl, put it back, grabbed a spoon, and finally sat down and enjoyed my cereal. Nobody else was up, my mom was still asleep, my dad left for work already, and my 3 - year old, twin brothers are most likely sleeping in my mom's bed again.

       Soon I was done with my cereal, and I put the bowl and spoon in the sink, and the Lucky Charms back in the cabinet. I walked back up to my room, and checked my phone. 1 new message, from : Stephanie, It read. I looked at the message and smiled. Good morning, Sunshine :).  How she always knows when I'm awake, I don't know. I swear that girl knows me too well. Good Morning, Steph. Ready for another day of school :P, I replied. I made my bed, and went to my closet, to pick out my outfit. My phone beeped and I checked the message. Yeah, It' s what I live for, Stephanie replied. I could just hear her saying it out loud, Sarcasm dripping from her voice.

       I put the phone down, and went to the bathroom. I peeled off my PJ's and jumped in the shower.  I turned on the water, and jumped at the freezing temperature. Well, I'm awake now,  I thought. Soon the water turned warm and my stiff muscles,  relaxed. When I finished my shower,I washed my face and brush my teeth, put on my deodorant, and some cocoa butter lotion.  I blow dried my hair and styled it with flips and waves. My makeup consisted of me putting on black liquid eyeliner, mascara, and pink lip gloss.

       I walked back to my room and put on my bra and underwear. Then, I proceeded to put on the outfit that laid on my bed. I put on the gray sweater with white stars on it, that I chose to go with my silver nails, and  the white tank top to go underneath it.  Then, I put on my red distressed shorts, and put on my socks. Jewelery and Accessories, I thought. I put on some sparkly black bow studs, a necklace with a boom box on it, and a wrap around red rope bracelet. I slipped on my boots and looked in the full length mirror on my door.  It' s missing something......,  I thought as I looked around my room, ........... found it! I grabbed the black fedora hanging on a wall hook and put it on. Now my outfit is complete. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=54032267)

       I went back to my phone and noticed how my sailor themed case, kinda matched my outfit. Sorry, I was getting ready. I sent to Stephanie, remembering I stopped our conversation. My phone beeped, That's okay, so was I. I'm ready, are you?  , Steph sent back. Yup, I'm done. , I sent. Beep,  Cool, I'll be right over. , She replied. Sure enough, 2 minutes later the door bell rang. I grabbed my backpack and car keys, and ran down the steps, phone in hand.