1

Echo's POV.

Hi, my name is Echo Maria Stark. It's a pretty wicked name if I don't say so myself. I'm not really sure if my dad was sober when he named me....

Okay that was an awkward thought. Anyways I am the daughter of Tony Stark. My mom had a one night stand with him and I was the outcome. Ever since I could remember my father was always there for me. Uncle Rhodes and Auntie Pepper were always shocked at the different personalities my dad has. I guess it is because he acts like a playboy, troublemaker and an all class Donkey. However when he is with me he play's games with me, he watches movies with me and teaches me how to invent like him. He spends all his time home with me.

I like wearing black with a color of the day. So, today is red so I am wearing black jeans with and black and red flannel and a black beanie with my jewelry. (The picture above).

Dad is out at work so I was just lounging around binge watching the whole Harry Potter series eating chocolate, pizza and drinking some Monster energy drinks. I hear the door open just as it came to a good part and I see dad plop down beside me stealing a slice of pizza and watch the movie with me.

By the time we finished the last movie we were screaming at the TV crying on why did they do that and we were out of food. It was two o'clock in the movie and Pepper walked in with her hands on her hips giving the look. Dad and I looked at each other and booked it to our rooms shutting and locking the door and falling face first on the bed and out like a light.