"Huh"

"I watch alot of movies you know and angels looks like you", He explained.

"Oooh, well then, I like that nickname", I smiled, showing my white pearly teeth.

"You're so adorable. Now let's go and play Angel!", He says, his eyes twinkling with excitement.

"Sand Castle!", I shouted and blushed, clapping my hands excitedly.

We played for hours! Sometimes just laughing and splashing each other with water.

3 hours later...

"But mommy, I still want to play with Seb!", I cried continuously.

"Go and say goodbye to Seb", She said with finalty.

"Don't worry Angel, we'll see each other again. I promise", Seb said hugging me.

"Pinky promise?", I held out my finger, wiping my tears.

"Pinky promise", He promised, joining our pinkies together.

But that was a lie.

Because we never saw each other again.

Oh well------

"Isabelle, back to earth!", I heard Amanda's distant voice as she pinched my cheek, snapping me out of my wandering thoughts.

I lightly pushed my glasses up as I glared at my bestfriend, "I can kick your ass without my glasses, you know that right?"

"Yeah yeah whatever, now serve me my ice coffee woman!", Amanda demanded blowing me a kiss, making me roll my eyes for the hundredth time today.

As I was about to say something, the bell above the door chimed signaling a customer.

"Holy Fuck", I heard Amanda whispered in shock. I looked up to see what she was on about it. I squint my eyes to adjust to the light that's glaring on my face.

"I mean, he's quite handsome sideways, I can't see his face, but it's nothing to go on about", I shrugged, earning me a smack on my head.

"One black coffee to go please", His deep voice said causing me to gulp.

He finally lifted up his face, revealing his defined features.

Boy was he the most handsome man I've ever seen.

His hazel eyes screamed cold but all I felt was warmth. He tapped his fingers on the counter, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Welcome to Sunray Café, You're black coffee will be ready right away", I said greeting him politely. He nodded his head and went to take a phone call.

"Melissa!, Don't you know who he is?", Amanda slapped my hands gaping at me.

"Uh no? Should I?", I asked unsurely. I'm not quite sure but there's just something about him that I felt was familiar, like I knew him.

"You are so clueless!", She exclaimed, banging her hand on the counter lightly.

"Whatever, I'll go and make the coffee", I waved off brewing his coffee.

He came back a couple minutes later with a scowl etched onto his perfect lips.

"That'll be $2.70", I said, handing him the coffee.

"Keep the change", He grunted as he handed me a five dollar bil.

"Thank you!", I smiled, feeling grateful.

His mouth tilted up for a second then he shrugged and went about his whereabouts.

________________________________

A/N - *Aahhh* The prologue is out! How was it? Did you like their names?

Sebastian Lachoiski and Isabelle Bennett!♡

If it wasn't obvious the last name Lachowski is from Francisco Lachowski.

Sooo true ^^ haha!

If you liked the prologue, care leaving a vote or and comment?♡

Goal : Atleast 50 Reads♡

Update when I reach the goal!