Chapter 6: Little Sister from Hell

Wooseok's POV

I had already dropped off Yuto at his house and had just gotten home. My little sister was already at home tormenting me.

"Why is your room so messy?" My sister nagged.

"At least my room isn't pink." I added.

"It's gross in here, clean it." She snapped.

"Are you always this annoying?" I asked.

"You're just mad cause your too lazy to clean your room." She added.

"You don't even clean your own room...mom cleans your room." I said.

~Ding~

"Stay put." I warned and exited my room to open the door.

I checked through the small peephole and it was Changgu. I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Hello Changgu!" I exclaimed.

"Heyo!" Changgu greeted. He had a plastic bag in his right hand with snacks and drinks.

I lead Changgu upstairs and to my bedroom door.

"Meet me my little sister from hell." I teased and opened the door.

When I opened the door my sister was rummaging through my drawers. I rushed in and pushed her away.

"What are you doing?" I yelled.

"Looking through your stuff obviously." She sassed.

Changgu approached my sister and handed her a small teddy bear.

"Nice little girl" Changgu sighed.

My sister grabbed the head of the teddy bear and ripped from the rest of its body. Changgu's face mortified.

"I'm not a baby! I don't like teddy bears!" She shouted.

"Well guess what you're a mean little girl!" Changgu said.

My sister ran out of room and down the stairs.

"Geez." Changgu said with his face still in shock.

"Yeah I know." I said.

From downstairs we heard the crashing and banging of plates on the floor. Me and Changgu faced each other and ran down the stairs. In the kitchen my sister was purposefully breaking dishes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I shouted.

"Breaking dishes obviously." She remarked.

"Imma gonna call mom!" I threatened.

"Call mom and I'll just blame this on you!" She said.

Changgu grabbed a broom and fended my sister off and chased her away from the rest of the dishes. She grabbed the very sharp scissors from the marble counter. She ran off somewhere but we hand to clean all the broken dishes first.

Changgu swept and I picked up the big fragments of dishes and put them into a trash bag. I took the trash bag and put it on the curb for the trash truck to come get it the next day.

"Now we have to find her Changgu." I said and gulped.

"I'm keeping this brook with me." Changgu stated.

First we quietly treaded up the hardwood stairs and peered into my room. She wasn't there. Next we went back down stairs and checked my parent's room. The room was dark except for a light coming from the bathroom door inside their room. I tiptoed to the door with Changgu right behind me. We both looked inside and saw my sister cutting her own her in front of the mirror.

"NOOO!!!" I shouted.

I stepped closer toward her.

"One step closer, I cut off my eyelashes!" She threatened.

I didn't care that she was making herself ugly. I just cared about what my parents would say.
I slowly backed away and closed the bathroom door. Right when I closed the door I heard another door close.

"Shit." I said.

I turned my head to Changgu and we both knew.

"Wooseok, where are you? Where's your sister?" My dad called out.

"Damn it." I grunted.

He hid inside his room in the corner hoping he wouldn't find us. He slowly walked into his room and turned on the lights. Changgu and I were covering our mouths with our hands. Changgu palms got sweaty and he dropped the broom in his hand.
My dad's eyes darted to our location.

"Wooseok What are you doing in here?" He asked.

"Ummm What are you doing here?" I reasoned.

"This is my room..." My dad stated.

My dad looked at Changgu.

"Get out." My dad said bluntly.

Changgu walked out the room.

Laughter came from the restroom door.

"Who's in there?" My dad asked.

"Ummmm nobody." I defended.

"Dad!!!! I'm in here!" My sister yelled from the bathroom.

My dad walked over to the door and opened it. He stared at my sister cutting her with an open jaw. He dropped his phone that he was holding in his hand.

"Hey dad!!!" My sister said.

"Dear god what are you doing?!?" My dad snapped.

"Wooseok told me I could." She lied.

"I didn't...." I quietly said.

"Lies!" My sister said.

My dad looked at my serious face and then nodded.

"If Wooseok told you to jump off a bridge would you?" My dad asked my sister.

"Well no." My sister answered.

"Exactly even If Wooseok said you can cut your hair you know better." My dad stated.

"I'm disappointed in you young lady." My dad said.

My dad nodded at me again and I left the bathroom. I slowly went upstairs and into my room. I opened the door and Changgu was still here.

"Changgu you're still here." I asked.

"Yeah I just cleaned your room a bit." Changgu explained.

"Since you're expecting someone tomorrow." Changgu added.

"What?" I said.

"Oh sorry for being noisy but you left your phone unlocked and someone texted you about meeting you tomorrow or something." Changgu explained.

"Must have been Yuto.." I said.

"Yuto?" Changgu asked.

I nodded.

"Hah he's in my health class." Changgu added.

I laughed.

"Well I gotta go Wooseok. I would say it was fun but I would be lying. I'll just say that was thrilling. Bye." Changgu said.

"Hey thank you." I sighed.

"Anytime." He replied