Chapter 10:Movie Cuddles ★

Wooseok's POV

It was finally Friday, I was suppose to see Yuto and Jinho today. But last period seemed like forever. I fidgeted in my seat, and tapped my pencil repeatedly on the desk.

"Ok class read pages 34-56 over the weekend and prepare to take a quiz on Monday!" My teacher announced.

My eyes instinctively rolled. High school was hard, you had to worry about your grades constantly. And even worse having homework all the time. I looked up at the wall-mounted clock for the last time and my heart dropped. Finally there was only five minutes of class left.

~Ring Ring~

I swung my light backpack on my back and practically bolted for the classroom door. I had this sense of anticipation for no good reason, atleast I didn't know why I was so anticipated. It felt like I wanted to see something, or somebody. But I couldn't think of it. I continued to walk to crowded halls towards the school's exits. I pushed the glass doors of the school and was immediately greeted with an elevated heart rate. Yuto sat like the days before on the edge of the water fountain. I almost instinctively fixed my hair a bit and dusted off my clothes. Yuto didn't notice me until I sat right to him, our legs were touching.

"Hi Yuto." I timidly said.

"Hi Wooseok!" Yuto said.

"How was school?" I asked.

"Ok I guess, too bad I didn't see you all day." Yuto said.

"Yeah." I added.

Yuto's hand slowly glided towards my knee, my heart beated faster for some reason. He started to rubbed my knee, I couldn't take it. I started to sweat, And it wasn't even hot. I gently stopped his hand and pulled him up from his sitting position. It was hard for me to understand that feeling just a minute ago, It left me confused.

"You ready?" I ask.

"We aren't waiting for Jinho and Hongseok?" Yuto asked.

"Ah they had to go home and get a few things first." I said

I lied. I purposely told Jinho to let me and Yuto walk alone. Not for anything. Just to talk in a private atmosphere? I don't know. I just wanted to walk alone.

After some talking at the fountain we both decided it would be a good idea to head to the mall

After some talking at the fountain we both decided it would be a good idea to head to the mall. It was fall, it wasn't too hot or too cold. Yuto looked incredibly....nice today. Yuto was very close to me, less than arms length. His cheeks dusted with a light pink hue, I couldn't handle my feelings anymore. I raised my right arm from my side a gently put it over Yuto's shoulders. His eyes widened with surprise and he looked at me. I gulped at his reaction. Then he smiled and then scooted even closer to me. This felt right. And this feeling how touching him, being with him made me happy.